New Manager Speculation

maqroll

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

BBC reckon Moyes is favourite, god I hope not

BBC are really going down the route of tabloid rag lately. Reporting Twitter posts as news and allowing their political bias to show through everything they post... Thankfully, otherwise I'd be worried about them linking us with Moyes

• Thanks 1

So after being stuck with hoofball dinosaurs like MON, McLeish, Bruce etc. while watching the club getting shitter at football by the day, we think the solution would be to hire David **** Moyes. 

I refuse to believe anyone at this club would be stupid enough to think that's the way forward. Just not possible. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Serious or sarcasm?

Serious

14 minutes ago, hippo said:

....You expect him to be watching the Millwall game - rather than being in charge of Bournemouth ?

Kmac said the new manager would have "people watching"

That suggests to me that the new guy is currently employed, or why not just watch it himself?

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

He's bookies favourite by a mile, but that's surely because he's available, has 'experience', has managed in the Prem recently and theyr're protecting against the easy option.

It's also a lot to do with pur previous msnagers.  Very much a villa type.

So glad we have new owners!

9 minutes ago, av1 said:

Serious

That suggests to me that the new guy is currently employed, or why not just watch it himself?

I have absolutely no idea why Howe would come here. He could easily make the step up to another Premier League club if he was looking to leave. 

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Probably to avoid the following media shitstorm

Which means:

i) The manager is currently employed.

ii) The deal isn't as close as we think.

If its practically a done deal i see no reason why the new manager wouldn't be there in person. 

Just now, av1 said:

Which means:

i) The manager is currently employed.

ii) The deal isn't as close as we think.

If its practically a done deal i see no reason why the new manager wouldn't be there in person. 

Remember when Peter Odemwingie arrived at QPR thinking it was a done deal........

Always best to err on the side of caution.

12 minutes ago, av1 said:

Serious

More to the point, if that's true, it basically says the new man has not only been identified but has agreed to join.  Unless 'get bums on seats' is merely a pre-requisite for any prospective hire :)

The new guys assistants will be there no doubt. They're going to be the new coaches and so on so will need to see first hand what they're dealing with. They'll be first in to the new training regime. It will be nice for our players to actually have coaching.

• Like 1