New Manager Speculation

maqroll

I think we'll be ok and get a decent manager, not the Moyes or Pardews. I'm sure the owners and others have been watching how the Wolves have been progressing, an i'm sure anybody in the know, will want to follow there lead.

An money talks, as they say!!

28 minutes ago, hippo said:

A dagger through the heart - those were the friggin days - jesus wept how has it got to this.? 

Perhaps you’ve for gotten, but Brian was with us as was another Ron when we were in the third division. It’s all part of the rich tapestry of Villa life. Many ups, many downs be rarely boring. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, hippo said:

A dagger through the heart - those were the friggin days - jesus wept how has it got to this.? 

It’s strange really that Brian is seen as well past it when he is younger than Neil Warnock and not much older than Steve Bruce, both of whom much of the press and media seem to think are still with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hippo said:

I think Carvallho 

1 hour ago, hooter said:

Who is he ?

Seems anyone with a Portuguese sounding name can command a couple of mill a year in brum now after what Wolves did.

If you mean Carvalhal the ex Wednesday guy, I'll quote a good mate and Wednesday s/t holder, "if they threw a cabbage at bruce, it'll be like harvest Festival each home game for that idiot..."

He means the ex West Ham Loan player from mid 90's who was absolutely woeful.

dani.jpg?fit=1108,675&ssl=1

7c40d6d629aa9d56fdd862c18e7bc62a.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dani_(footballer,_born_1976)

Edited by Villan4Life

25 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

All jokes aside, we just need a coach who can coach the talent we have got, play the players in their natural positions and get the best out of he squad. It really isn't rocket science.

Damn. That's my suggestion of Werner von Braun well and truly rubbished then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love the Peter Withe thing. Obviously it's not a serious consideration, but it shows how much he loves the club. I believe he actually WOULD do it for nothing. He's one of us. Good on ya, big feller. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I love the Peter Withe thing. Obviously it's not a serious consideration, but it shows how much he loves the club. I believe he actually WOULD do it for nothing. He's one of us. Good on ya, big feller. 

I remember listening to him on the radio a few years ago during a bad patch (I forget which one) and he sounded so distraught and frustrated. Saying how he and others from that side would happily turn up to training to talk to the players, offer what he could, wouldn’t ask for a thing.

7 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I remember listening to him on the radio a few years ago during a bad patch (I forget which one) and he sounded so distraught and frustrated. Saying how he and others from that side would happily turn up to training to talk to the players, offer what he could, wouldn’t ask for a thing.

I think it was Allan Evans, who lives down in Plymouth, and said he would walk up the M5 for the Villa. Once this wonderful club has touched your heart you’re never the same, you are chosen.