New Manager Speculation

maqroll

9 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

FFP will be the ruination of this club.  For me it would be mainly (Aside from the fact that with Monaco it's his boyhood club and country calling) a financial thing choosing them over us. What manager worth his salt would put his reputation on the line,especially if it was his first gig, by coming to a club which cannot spend money (Due to FFP), has a severely damaged squad (Due to FFP and some weird decisions by a former employee) and will likely not be able to strengthem much in January (Due to FFP) nor offer him anywhere close to the wages which Monaco likely have done... (Due to FFP again).

The whole thing is just bizarre.

Well done FFP on destroying the game ?

Does it stand for French Former Player who began his career at Monaco?!

Just now, LakotaDakota said:

Think Terry would be given a little more leeway than Henry if things didn't improve dramatically fairly quickly thanks to being here last year. He could have gone anywhere but ended up choosing us, seemed to enjoy his time here and was generally well liked by most despite generally being despised before his arrival. Not sure he is quite ready for day to day management on his own but would gladly have him back as some sort of assistant/coach to whoever ends up in charge

Not Guilty.

I have always loved his passion for the game and for his club Chelsea.Aston Villa are a club that is very easy to get fond of....I knew that would happen with him....just like it did with Macca and Dean Saunders.

He is a top, top Pro.....He will achieve whatever he wants.

9 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

"ffp" is worthless and is treated with contempt by any club that has ambition. Hopefully our new owners are doing the same.

If there were loopholes, everybody would have found them and they'd have quickly been plugged. I agree it's a disgraceful scam, and sure, you can 'treat it with contempt'. Just be prepared for a hefty points deduction if you do. 

Jardim is the kind of coup we're working with Mendes for, surely. I mean, he's been immediately linked with Man United, but we're Aston bloody Villa. With former England International Micah Richards. 

He'll come. 

• Haha 2

Jardim a manager who is about to be sacked for winning one game in nine with a top club in a shit league and some on here are wetting their pants that he might be our next manager. Onwards and upwards.

• Confused 1

Just now, smg said:

Jardim a manager who is about to be sacked for winning one game in nine with a top club in a shit league and some on here are wetting their pants that he might be our next manager. Onwards and upwards.

If we are going to disregard every manager who's had a bad patch then Terry is our only option as he's not had chance have a bad patch yet.

• Haha 1

Faria & JT it is then ..... or JT & Petrov or the Brodgers and JT or Dean Smith or Marco Rose or JT and an other .... or it’s Henry .... or this last week has been a glitch in reality and a Bruce is indeed still our manager ..... 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If we are going to disregard every manager who's had a bad patch then Terry is our only option as he's not had chance have a bad patch yet.

Nah, can’t give it to someone without experience.  

And therein lies the rub.  NSWE need to let go of any delusion that they can please us all.  (If they ever had it)