New Manager Speculation

maqroll

I wouldn’t be over keen on flying French flags around Villa Park, but perhaps as a welcoming gesture we could have some sort of message to Henry. Something simple that anyone would understand, like “Bonjour Thierry”, and for JT, “Whatcha me old cock”.

Perhaps those less keen might go for, “Sortir le Grenouille”, and “Sling yer hook Cockney”. For those preferring  the new vegetable based style of protest the obvious choices would be garlic and celery. Although in JT’s case it may be better to post the celery from somewhere fairly distant rather than a personal delivery. 

I don't care the media or prats on fb will have you believe, the vaat majority of our fanbase are patient and get behind our Manager, even though many weren't fans, it took 2yrs for Bruce to completely break us. 

If it is Henry he will be given time and support, and if he can instil fight and a gameplan he will be loved. 

I'm really positive about this, JT would be the icing on the cake. Both would have instant respect. 

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

JT Just announced retirement from football

That adds fuel to the fire, though i was hoping he would come in in a player/coach role. 

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

JT Just announced retirement from football

I was wondering, he seems to have been enjoying himself hugely the last few months. I guess once you are out of it, it's probably hard to think about getting back on it again. 

So either the whole Henry / Terry double act is just completely fabricated or it's true and he's here in a non playing role. 

I think it's the former because if he was here as assistant manager, with our defensive problems it would be a complete no brainer to be available to play, at least till January. 

Therefore I don't think he's coming here.