New Manager Speculation

maqroll

18 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I originally thought he'd be a good option but the more i thought about it and the setup at Brentford i think he'd be out of his depth here.

Pardew on that list as well ?

giphy.gif

Alan and his snake charming (that he learnt on holiday in Morocco). 

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

I also think that our owners are envious of wolves and their methods that got them promoted.

I cannot see our next manager being from the same league.

I also cannot see them appointing someone fairly new into management.

They are going to try to entice a high quality manager to come here with the help of Jorge Mendes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I also think that our owners are envious of wolves and their methods that got them promoted.

I cannot see our next manager being from the same league.

I also cannot see them appointing someone fairly new into management.

They are going to try to entice a high quality manager to come here with the help of Jorge Mendes.

Does mendes represent zizou? ?

48 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

God i hope Kmac isn't in charge for long.

The last time i remember he was manager we got spanked by Newcastle 6 - 0.

The last time he took charge was against spurs after sherwood got sacked

We were 1-0 down in 3 minutes and gabby touched the ball once, and that was from the kick off. 

8 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Brentford 's setup is completely different to ours and Dean Smith is just a cog in the machine.

People need to stop with this, he's the head coach, Brentford are set up like a modern club, they make the big decisions as a group, DOF, head coach, head scout and CEO. If Smith comes here, we are looking for a DOF, we've just sacked all the coaching staff and the scouts, I'd say that smacks of creating a modern structure, exactly the type of structure Smith is in and doing so well with on limited resources.

• Like 1

Personally I just want somebody who is a modern coach.  The English coaching system is archaic and really rigid, it’s why we laude foreign coaches.

That said, part of me thinks someone like John Terry or Thierry Henry are  untainted by failure, they do not know what it is and that is contagious.  Terry with a decent coach or a Henry with Arteta would work for me, this league is not that hard!

That said, Brendan Rogers and QSF also appeal!  Let’s just get a Manager in who says “F*¥+k you all, we are Aston Villa and we are coming for you all as none of you are as big as us”

• Like 3