New Manager Speculation

maqroll

I’d get rid of Bruce.

This isn’t a reactionary opinion because we lost, I just don’t think that Villa & Bruce will work next season.

We will almost certainly be without the loan players next season. Chances are we will lose a number of our better players too. There’s also a chance that we’ll lose some of the higher earners (if possible), which tend to be our more experienced players. This will leave us without a number of the players that Bruce wants here, and are vital to how he likes to play.

I’d love to be proved wrong, but I can’t see Bruce getting us promoted using this year’s team following a number of cost-cutting changes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rubberman said:

I'd keep Bruce. If he goes I fear a domino effect - Terry, Jack to follow him out... To keep most of this group together we need SB. 

We were close, so close. 

Terry won't be able to walk next season, he can go, he's finished.

When was the last time we had a manager who tried to have us dominate games? Possibly MON but we were more of a really good counter attacking team. John Gregory?

Anyway, my point is that we are a huge Championship club who should be able to attract a manager who will have us playing football that other teams will be fearful of.