Weekends Football 6/8 April

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

What's that? I have different commentators over here

Ill admit i dont watch skys coverage of the prem that much anymore but he seemed to have near ingenious ways of shoe horning in aguero's goal vs qpr to win city the league in the 95th minute

Like watching burnley vs swansea he'll find a way to talk about it

Pep Guardiola just got royally turned over. He will never be allowed to forget it, whatever else he has and will achieve. His obituary will include a reference to tonight’s match. Especially when MU’s biggest fans BBC Sport read it out.

Yep the fact that they rested players because of the liverpool game, that they have won the league its just a case of signing it off and that they should have been maybe even as many as 6-0 up at half time...none of that will matter in english football

See i dont get that, first half when city could have been 6-0 up and should have been at least 3 or 4 up playing some incredible football but missing chances, like sterlings 1v1, then youve got de geas world class save...but all of that boils down to ridiculing pep? 

City are winning the league quite easily, should have blown utd away today in spectacular fashion...but **** it lets just call him shit...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

See i dont get that, first half when city could have been 6-0 up and should have been at least 3 or 4 up playing some incredible football but missing chances, like sterlings 1v1, then youve got de geas world class save...but all of that boils down to ridiculing pep? 

City are winning the league quite easily, should have blown utd away today in spectacular fashion...but **** it lets just call him shit...

Yeah it's crazy. There's definitely a hate for him on this forum even though he's by far the best manager in this league.

Absolutely pissing the league and people talk as if he's a terrible manager.

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah it's crazy. There's definitely a hate for him on this forum even though he's by far the best manager in this league.

Absolutely pissing the league and people talk as if he's a terrible manager.

Its the fact he is unproven without having the richest and best squad in the league.

Also the bullshit that he would revolutionise English football the way he has Spain and Germany

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its the fact he is unproven without having the richest and best squad in the league.

Also the bullshit that he would revolutionise English football the way he has Spain and Germany

Top managers manage top players. Many managers have had the richest and best squads and have failed. I don't think Pep has to go manage Chesterfield to prove he's a good manager.

The revolutionise stuff, did that come from Pep or the press?

• Like 1

Roy Orbison and David Blunkett would improve that Citeh defence. Hundreds of millions spent on defenders and they crumble as soon as a decent team attacks them. 

Pep has done a very good job and they'll win the league but so did Mancini and Pellegrini. He will be judged on the Champions League and he didn't deliver with Bayern and he's yet to convince with Citeh. 

I think some of his team selections/tactics in the big games leave a lot to be desired. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Top managers manage top players. Many managers have had the richest and best squads and have failed. I don't think Pep has to go manage Chesterfield to prove he's a good manager.

The revolutionise stuff, did that come from Pep or the press?

but he was gifted a Barcelona team with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta hitting the prime. People say them players were going nowhere without him but thats bullshit Xavi was best player in Euro 2008 with Iniesta playing a crucial role and everybody knew Messi had talent.

Nobody is saying he should go Chesterfield but he hasnt been challenged. McLeish, Sherwood would have won titles with squads he has had. the average Luis Enrique won a Champions League with that squad when it was aged

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bit of a myth all that, barca were a mess when pep took over, plenty of books and articles on it all, graham hunters probably being the best 

in terms of bullshitters with a bias. Hunter is definitely one of the worst in football. He gave no praise for Ronaldo goal the other day on Irish radio and went on a 5 minute rant about Mandzukic goal last season final as was nothing to do with conversation.

He also has his sources which say that Real Madrid really want Mourinho back and this will happen in the summer :lol::lol:

• Like 1

Â