• Hourihane
    • Adomah
    • Hogan
    • Kodjia (Adomah 55)
    • Grabban (Snodgrass 55)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/18 at 18:45

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

We go again

We had "wor" chances to win it & we're all disappointed in worselves. Ah divvent knaa that wor tactics wouldn't work, but whaddya knaa ?

Embarassment. From start to finish. Mentally - a joke - no urgency, no pace, little desire, no hunger, no awareness of the opportunity again. Since beating wolves, 1 point from 4 against mid table garbage with nothing to play for, and we can't even be bothered to try and go up automatically. The team look absent of any quality, coordination or drive. They are disgraceful and the manager a shambolic waste of space. Sack him now and get ready for a squad overhaul, there is no way this side is fit for purpose regardless of which league we are, which looks increasingly likely to be this one. How do es this side beat any of the play off contenders?

WHAT THE **** ING HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM? A few weeks ago they were terrific, now they can't find each other, can't shoot and look tired and directionless. Do they even know there was a chance of 2nd? They could not give less of a shit based on recent performances. Disgusting. Just disgusting.  We don't deserve promotion and it would be a borderline fraud if we did sneak it through some combination of dodgy refereeing and total luck, but at present I have absolutely zero faith in this team to do anything under pressure.

Garbage, garbage, garbage.

• Like 4

Awful.  If we don't go up then Bruce is gone in the summer. If somehow we manage to make it up (yes, I know...) then I'd be stunned if he were still here at Xmas.  My biggest fear is all of this is built on sand, in six weeks the season will be over and the squad of loanees and thirtysomethings will need refreshing, and if we can't do that with Premier League money then we are probably going to have to do it with no money.  Could be a lengthy stay in the division at this rate. 

• Like 3

Grealish the only one to come out of that with any credit, so MoTM for me easily. 

Poor individual performances lead to a poor team performance and this is really not the time to be playing badly. Think Bruce should have accounted for the physicality of Norwich and changed the team before the game, putting Jedi in there instead of Hourihane and moving Bjarnasson forward may have been a good move. We got kicked about and we're too soft to take it. 

From the first minute we didn’t look up for it. Baffling. Not been that angry watching us in a long time. Could they not handle the pressure that last night’s result placed on us? 

Just have to make sure we finish in the top two play off places now. Awful performance.

• Like 3

Depresses, disheartened, fed up and hate football

until Fulham lose, then we beat Cardiff, give ourselves another chance 

Then F ing blow it again

Bruce can not motivate us to win the paly offs . get rid and let JT manage the last few games 

• Like 1

Â