Pre Match

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Thought be one or changes... I suppose his means Jedi against Cardiff 

That would make sense, Wolves handled them very well but they were extremely dangerous last night aerially as you'd expect from a Warnock side.

• Like 2

I'm glad he didn't make any changes here, it would be typical for us to change it and then lose reducing all our hopes once again. 

Realistically Tuesday night was like a training session for our players, Johnstone and the defence were hardly stretched, Adomah and Snodgrass both went off for a rest. Let's just get out there and pick up the 3 points to put the pressure on Cardiff and Fulham.

Hogan and Kodjia with the goals today, 2-0 Villa.

• Like 1

That bench is ridiculous, any injury to any of the back 4 and we are in trouble. (Don't say Jedinak can play there because hes awful at the back)

Bruce said in the press conference that Axel Tuanzebe is not injured, just felt he couldnt play twice in a week. It's ridiculous to not have him on the bench with no other defence options on there. Whats the point of having both Whelan and Jedinak on there?

Just now, Junxs said:

That bench is ridiculous, any injury to any of the back 4 and we are in trouble. (Don't say Jedinak can play there because hes awful at the back)

Bruce said in the press conference that Axel Tuanzebe is not injured, just felt he couldnt play twice in a week. It's ridiculous to not have him on the bench with no other defence options on there. Whats the point of having both Whelan and Jedinak on there?

Agree especially about Whelan and jedi

13 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I knew Samba would be a disaster. He was a long term injury waiting to happen.  I don't buy the Tuanzebe story. I just don't think Bruce fancies him. 

Don't understand the need of whelan and jedinak on bench. Surely one and a defender. If one of our defenders gets injured we are screwed

If Taylor gets injured he will stick Thor there where he is pretty poor. If Elmo gets injured god knows who plays rb?