Pre Match

Demitri_C

I'd like to see Bruce learn from the lessons of QPR here and 4 or 5 rotated for Tues. I know we have to win every game and Norwich won't be easy but we simply can't flog the Same players to death this late in the season. It won't work especially considering the opposition quality. 

I know he will be crucified if we lose with this team but I hope he has the balls for these decisions.

Id be rotating both holding midfielder and striker but they are the easy ones. I'd go further and leave out adomah [for grabban or kodge] as he needs resting anyway and keep landsbury again too.

1 hour ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Cant see Shef Wednesday helping us out today 

59 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

They've won 3 in a row ( fulham's winning run pisses over that i know ) but wouldnt rule wednesday out today.

Sheff Wed are 4/1 to win the game. For me thats far too big a price and i'll be having a little wager at those odds. Fulham have to come a cropper some time. Although that said i still think Fulham will finish second. But we must do the business today and that will make things a tad interesting. Bruce needs to set the team up with an attacking mind set and we need to be up for it from the off with a high tempo. None of this tippy tappy rubbish, straight at em from the off.

Edited by imavillan

On 4/5/2018 at 22:20, OutByEaster? said:

Snodders is much more comfortable with Elmohamady, and, as you've rightly said, Elmohamady is good in the air, but he does make me uncomfortable - he backs off any winger that comes near him and tries to hand him on. I think in games where we're more attacking I'd play him, but in games where we'll need to do more defending I'd replace him. In this case, I'm not quite sure which of those two sorts of games we're in for. 

I think your comments on Elmohamady is right, but like the overall dilemma, each player offers different things, i think smithy calls it alignment.

as you know, in the main, my view is if we fight like **** or like Cardiff and Wolves last night.....I think we can beat everybody.

I can see why he went with the same XI, much different than compared to after the Wolves game. A lot of energy was expelled in that game compared to the Reading match. Let's hope we have the game in the bag as early as possible to bring off our main players for the Cardiff game.