Pre Match

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha ha! I knew I’d missed someone, consider the same but with Adomah on the left :) 

Me and my wife have just got our first baby home from the hospital... so I’m blaming it on tiredness!

Congratulations mate!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha ha! I knew I’d missed someone, consider the same but with Adomah on the left :) 

Me and my wife have just got our first baby home from the hospital... so I’m blaming it on tiredness!

Congratulations mate, delighted for you all.

:cheers:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Congratulations mate, delighted for you all.

:cheers:

Thanks very much. It’s early days and all very new to us, but so far so good. It’s a little boy by the way and we’ve called him Joe. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Congrats!!!

• Thanks 1

Norwich are an oddball.  On their day there are still remnants of a Premier League side there.  But more often than not they flatter to deceive.  Thankfully for us, they're more dangerous away from home.  In fact they have a knack of beating higher sides in their own backyard.  At Carrow Road things tend to go more to form, and they're 17th in the home table for good measure.

At this stage of the season they're probably the perfect side to play against.  Safe from the drop and too far from the playoffs.  It goes without saying that we have a job to do, because we all know Villa are well able to stuff things up, but if we can go there with a Reading-inspired spring in our step then I expect we will win this one.

Fingers crossed that Wolves will have done us a favour by the time it kicks off.

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks very much. It’s early days and all very new to us, but so far so good. It’s a little boy by the way and we’ve called him Joe. 

Joe Alreadyexists. Has a certain ring to it. 

• Haha 2

On 04/04/2018 at 16:57, TheAuthority said:

I'm not so sure. It depends how he thinks we should line up in the upcoming games after Norwich. Making sure that key players are rested is paramount.

One of the biggest mistake he made all season was not freshening things up after the Wolves win.

I would agree with you but the players have already been rested after the international break.