Easter Midweek Football 2/5 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

On nights like this it's really good.

just event fans. If was at home to Burnley, Stoke etc at 3pm you can hear a pin drop except the clown with a clapper

I said when Liverpool got drawn against City it's the best draw for them. If you can pass your way out of City's press you can cause them great damage on the counter attack, Liverpool are one of the few teams good enough to do it.

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

just event fans. If was at home to Burnley, Stoke etc at 3pm you can hear a pin drop except the clown with a clapper

Yes true but same for every club.

On these nights atmosphere at Anfield is better than Man. United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Liverpool making city look poor. Klopp has always been decent against pep teams. Seems to have it sussed 

City are woeful at Anfield. Think they've lost 10 of their last 11 visits there or something.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

This is brilliant though. I mean, surely no one wants City to win the Champions League. It was was bad enough when Chelsea won it. Rather have that list of European Cup winning teams as exclusively short as possible.

Yeah I’ll happily take this as long as Liverpool get battered in the next round.

I don’t particularly like City, but I do like some of their players. I’d like to see Aguero win it, just not with City.

• Like 1

I like this to be honest. Not a Liverpool fan but not a fan of City either, so will go for the underdog which has to be Liverpool.

Milner is having an excellent game.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yes true but same for every club.

On these nights atmosphere at Anfield is better than Man. United, Chelsea and Arsenal combined.

As much as it pains me to say it City have looked very nervous and edgy, most likely down to the atmosphere in the stadium tonight.

Â