Pre match thread

roonst83

Decent lineup, hopefully Bruce has them fired up with a response after 3 lacklustre performances.

The bench is baffling me more and more with each game. We seriously have no fit defenders apart from the 4 starting tonight? And why 4 central midfielders? Andre Green or O'Hare should be there just to offer something different creativity wise. 

• Like 1

No real issue with the starting 11.

The bench thou is a worry. Hopefully any change we'll be making will be on our term and not something we'll be forced into.

Start scrappy, fall behind to a set piece, struggle to break them down. No changes at HT, take Adomah and Grealish off for Grabban and Kodjia. Three strikers battling for one position. Leave the supply to Elmo and Taylor. Lose 1-0.

Job done.

• Sad 1

everyone saying how good the team selection is.......i am more than happy to be proven wrong...but for me, this just proves that Bruce does not have a clue what his best team is !!!!

I sincerely hope we win and the words are shoved down my throat.......but the consistency of the inconsistency is there to see.