Pre match thread

roonst83

I think we sacrifice the holding mid, we are hoofing more again so may as well get Davis up there...I would go with Hogan, and  mid 2 of Grealish and Hourihane..then the usual either side and back 5 as last game... must win!! 

• Like 1

A nice relaxing 4 days work for most people- then followed by a midweek match thanks to Sky. One of the reasons I may not renew, far to many of these games to try to get up to if your not in the Brum area. About time we got a win, I think we will get this on Tuesday. Its not all doom and gloom.

We have been shit all season and it's amazing what a change of manager can do. Obviously it will take a while for him to get all of his ideas across but the signs were good Friday. None of this passing around the back bollox and we had a lot more aggression in midfield. 

I would take a draw and beat Preston on saturday

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I am fully expecting this to happen... but then if it is that way round we’ll take it :D, he tried it for us against Southampton after all 

Has anybody ever scored a free-kick own goal before? 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, RFC106 said:

We have been shit all season and it's amazing what a change of manager can do. Obviously it will take a while for him to get all of his ideas across but the signs were good Friday. None of this passing around the back bollox and we had a lot more aggression in midfield. 

I would take a draw and beat Preston on saturday

How do you feel Bacuna is getting on for you?

Very much at the point where I want this 46 game slog to be over.

Still obviously interested in the overall outcome of our season, but for the individual games I'm past the point of getting excited. 

• Like 4

If we lose or draw, everyone will lambast Bruce and his tactics, stating how we've blown the automatics and probably won't even make the playoffs. If we win, several members will post fixtures, stats, form guides showing how we are now guaranteed automatic promotion.

• Like 1