Pre-match thread

limpid

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

Think we'll lose, we always do when there's a glimmer of hope of something

That's the spirit!

Depends which villa turn up, if our midfield works well enough to make some decent chances and our makeshift backline doesn't throw a wobbler.

So yeah, we're probably going to get screwed and all the hope was for nothing. :D

38 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I gone for a draw another villa bottle job that confirms the play offs

Twice in one thread your maths was off :P

• Haha 1

Literally any team that doesnt have Whelan and Hogan in it is fine with me.

I'd like to see Kodjia and Grabban play for as long as possible and wouldn't be averse to giving RHM a real go this evening. 

If we're to have any chance of going up in the play offs, Grealish, Grabban and Kodjia need to be as match fit and as sharp as possible. 

41 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Literally any team that doesnt have Whelan and Hogan in it is fine with me.

I'd like to see Kodjia and Grabban play for as long as possible and wouldn't be averse to giving RHM a real go this evening. 

If we're to have any chance of going up in the play offs, Grealish, Grabban and Kodjia need to be as match fit and as sharp as possible. 

Adomah on the bench and I would have grabban on the left with Hogan up top. Then bring on kodj at 50 minute mark for hogan

Edited by Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Adomah on the bench and I would have grabban on the left with Hogan up top. Then bring on kodj at 50 minute mark for hogan

Why Hogan though? He's either rubbish or if I'm in the mood to be kind, not fitting into our style of play.
Give the minutes to RHM. Hogan is absolute garbage. 

Agree with you that Adomah deserves to be dropped, he's been poor of late unfortunately.  

He really doesn’t rate Bree does he. I thought he was better against Cardiff than Taylor was in his last 3 games.

Look forward to seeing Onomahs lazy arrogant ass trot about the middle of the park. He’s got a perfect sloth in Whelan next to him.

Hoping for some Grealish or Kodjia magic.