Splatoon 2

Fowlersrs

21 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Who is getting some game time on this then?

Probably the best multiplayer game on the switch at the moment. Simple addictive fun..

Funny you mention this me and my mates have been going back and forth about getting this as not sure how good or bad it is?

you would recommend then?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Got this yet. Honestly mate u can spend hours on it, Its brilliant 

Got it pal. Was playing for first time today. What a addictive game. Love the turf wars online. Let me know when you want a game!

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Got it pal. Was playing for first time today. What a addictive game. Love the turf wars online. Let me know when you want a game!

Will do mate. It' all about the online play. Think I've done one level on the single player. 

9 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Will do mate. It' all about the online play. Think I've done one level on the single player. 

Yeah might be online tonight if you want a game 

the only thing is the better level players have far better better weapons to splash you with. 

2 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Sorry dude I keep seeing u online and missing u. It's a bit annoying there is no platform to message on switch, especially other users in ur friends list. 

I know this is pissing me off as well. I am having problems playing with friends online with this game when i click on a friend online it says you can't play with that friend online

The other thing that is pissing me off with this game is you can't all be on same team it randomly chooses what side you want to be on.  

Â