• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Hourihane 54)
    • Adomah (Hogen 72)
    • Davis (Snodgrass 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/03/18 at 17:30

I'd almost rather we got battered by Wolves as well.

To show we can comfortably outplay the best team in the league, then throw 6 points away against **** gash teams like this lot and QPR...It's **** agonising. It's Villa all over.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Back to back pathetic performances, good bye autos, and I doubt we will go up through the playoffs either with these kind of performances. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That second half performance was so, so frustrating.

Grealish is absolutely class and is the man we need to take a game by the scruff of the neck.  He did all he could, despite Henry's constant fouls.  However, to remove all support from around him, and effectively eliminate our options in transition from defence to attack (something that has generally been a great strength this season), and throw strikers on the pitch, was a totally awful decision by Bruce.  Generally I support him and this absolutely isn't a 'Bruce out' post, as I wouldn't want that at all, but I'm incredibly annoyed at his decisions today.  Awful.

Edited by Troglodyte
  • Like 3

No desire. We played in same conditions as Bolton but from minute one they wanted it more.

Rarely this season have we been outplayed, but very regularly we are out fought. I don't really think the players care. I wish there was a stat for second balls won, we'd be  relegation team.

But season finished til Playoffs after QPR, this game doesn't matter. Might as well just protect the better players now.

• Like 1

Killed any chance of automatic promotion.

We are not good enough to win the playoffs.

Another year in the Championship with the final parachute payment.

It's going to be grim.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Grabban can't score every week. Hogan never does score and Davis isn't a goal scorer.

Until Kodija comes back we are light up front, our midfield can't save us every week.

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 4

Referee was a total cockwomble, turned it into a fight in the snow. Not football for me that shit.

Bruce let it just degenerate into a shapeless mess by the end, not sure how anyone in front of the back 4 was supposed to have known what the **** was going on there. Poor. I defended Bruce after QPR as he zero time to prepare the game and the players had put loads into the Wolves win but that game just unravelled and his changes really did not help.

Bolton were clearly not very good, and we were worse, no amount of snow could hide that. 

You need goals, you don't take off Snodgrass and Adomah. Remember that Bruce.

I'm so disappointed I could cry. We're shit at the worst time. OBE said it right, we'd have no chance if playoffs started now. 

• Like 2

Â