Pre Match

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

These late kick offs are crap for me..... 4am in the morning. I hope I wake up on the couch to a good result. UTV

Yes, but, other than arranging leave with work, booking a flight, packing warm, clearing customs, checking into a hotel, converting your monopoly money banknotes to pounds, buying match tickets, travelling to the burg where Villa are playing at,  walking down to the stadium, and then navigating your way to your seat, what can you do?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important to remember we have to play Cardiff and they have to play Wolves. If we beat them and Wolves do the gap it will swing back to us, 9 wins is the aim and tonight we need to get back to doing the job. I trust he will have rotated the squad to freshen it up

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What’s snow like up there? Hope they are not any concerns about post phoned

Well it’s white, fluffy and cold but it can be fun.;)

• Like 1

Someone on twitter suggested:

Lol. Only ten players, terrible spelling, some of them are injured, bizarre 3-5-1 formation. 

To be fair he’s probably just a kid, but it made me laugh. 

Edited by alreadyexists

If ever a win was needed, it's today.

I really fancy Derby over Cardiff, so it's imperative we don't slip up. Some of the more experienced players have to step up today . If we've turned that  corner, like some think we have, then nothing but three points will suffice.

52 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Someone on twitter suggested:

Lol. Only ten players, terrible spelling, some of them are injured, bizarre 3-5-1 formation. 

To be fair he’s probably just a kid, but it made me laugh. 

Or dyslexic.

That’s the strongest side (with injuries obv).

Great to see RHM on the bench, if he gets a chance today, I hope he does well.

Grabban to score for me though, 0-1 Villa.

Edited by alreadyexists

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Lansbury must be wondering what he needs to do to get a kick at the minute. I woiuld have had him in for Hourihane, who's looking a little leggy. 

Hourihane’s goals make it difficult to drop him I think. 

• Like 1