• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Davis (Taylor 54)
    • Hogan (Grabban 66)
    • Bjarnason (Hourihane 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/03/18 at 17:30

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

Don't you dare. Don't you know Bruce is only responsible for the wins. Losses are not his fault, it's the players. 

How dare you criticise Bruce. Go and sit on the naughty step you hysterical person. We don't want your meltdown happening on here. 

I know we hunger for blood after a loss, but chill winston.

Only Villa could spank the league leaders and then go out with a whimper at 15th place QPR. 

We better hope for some kind of miracle cause if we have to go through the playoffs I see nothing but Fulham spanking us again based on tonight.

We go again.. I guess.

Ridiculous decision to go with the same team from saturday. Use the squad ffs. 

I already stated I'd start believing if we beat Wolves, but results like this makes you wonder, are we really good enough to go up!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I completely blame Bruce for that result. You simply have to make some changes if you have two games in a few days. And then when he changed to 5 at the back in the second half it effectively killed the game, changing to a non tried and tested formation during the game hardly ever works.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

would you not have fielded the same team that beat wolves 4-1? come on mate. this was down to lax attitude in the early parts of the game which sealed our fate. also down to us not adapting our attacking tactics by lumping in crosses hoping for the best when QPR clearly wasn't struggling with it.

onto next game.

errrrm, who would be responsible for making sure the attitude was right and adapting our approach when its visibly not working?

• Like 2

Damn you, damn you. I blame @Demitri_C.

Weve played much worse and won this year, many times come to think of it. Thought we were on the front foot creating pressure for most of the first half and they scored twice from three attacks. We only really had the Grealish chance. 

Not sure the formation change helped us. Hourihane and Grealish looked pretty lost as a two. 

Sometimes these games happen but it's happened at a really bad time. All is not lost we can still put pressure on by beating Cardiff and if they lose to Wolves too then who knows. Play offs obviously looking more likely now. 

#Brucein 

• Like 2

An absolutely unacceptable contrast to saturday’s game. Poorly played by the players and equally poorly managed by the manager. QPR showed they aren’t very good at all, except from heading away crosses at the near post. We sure played to their strength (singular form very much intended). 

Still, there are so many points left to play for and so much quality in this team, that this is not the time to capitulate. The team certainly owe us a reaction, though. I demand a performance against Bolton that’s as big a contrast to tonight’s game as tonight was to saturday. 

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

errrrm, who would be responsible for making sure the attitude was right and adapting our approach when its visibly not working?

I'm pretty sure that was on Bruce's mind, but it didn't seem to translate to the pitch. he's not a **** omnipotent mystic. even man city lose games. look, we're going to lose some games too you know?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Razor said:

I completely blame Bruce for that result. 

Ridiculous comment. Here come the individuals who despise Bruce  - not that they in any way form a cohesive group - out of the woodwork!

Just look at the pathetic performances by the players on the pitch tonight.

There lies the reason for our defeat.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

Damn you, damn you. I blame @Demitri_C.

Weve played much worse and won this year, many times come to think of it. Thought we were on the front foot creating pressure for most of the first half and they scored twice from three attacks. We only really had the Grealish chance. 

Not sure the formation change helped us. Hourihane and Grealish looked pretty lost as a two. 

Sometimes these games happen but it's happened at a really bad time. All is not lost we can still put pressure on by beating Cardiff and if they lose to Wolves too then who knows. Play offs obviously looking more likely now. 

#Brucein 

You can't blame me I called it that we would be let down and we were.  A truly pathetic and cowardly performance.

Unacceptable performance from the team. No player deserves any credit

They were all.pathetic. QPR struggle.acoring goals away from.home yet we let them **** score three. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I know we hunger for blood after a loss, but chill winston.

perfectly chilled thanks, it just amuses me how the manager seems to be above question, even when we are utter shite, but when we win he is the messiah and this place is full of smug comments from certain individuals.

Utterly spanked by Holloway's QPR..... :blink:

• Like 3

Just now, jim said:

Disgusted!

Bruce at fault in the main. Awful tactics and playing players clearly knackered.

I've not been Bruce's biggest fan, but I think it had little to do with him to be honest. He went with a side that had just battered a great Wolves side, the changes he made were sensible. They were doubling up on our wide players and we needed something more in the middle. I think the schedule screwed us more than anything, they will have rested on Sunday and had on day to prepare. Our off the ball work was not a patch on what they produced on Saturday and that's to do with energy levels. 

That said he could have rotated a few positions, BB for Jedi, Davis/Hogan for Grabban from the off. Had he changed anything though he would have been crucified for changing the team that beat Wolves. So lose - lose! 

We looked sluggish in getting the ball back, we were all over the **** place at the back and we gave them 10 times as much space and time as we gave Wolves. Johnstone should save their first goal, and how there is not one claret and blue shirt near the cross for the second that went past 2 of their players INSIDE our box before jammily finding the dickhead who scored is beyond me.

Again I don't think you can blame Bruce or the coaches too much, they will have worked for one day with the same players that were excellent on Saturday. Why those players couldn't remember the basics of a formation they've been usign to win 10 of the last 12 before today is hard to swallow but for once I'll defend Bruce and say not his fault tonight.

• Like 1

Crap performance but credit to QPR who shut us down from the start. If we'd lost to the Dingles and won tonight then we'd have been okay with the three points from those two games so ...... meh !

Bruce Out !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â