Match Thread: Villa v QPR

limpid

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

well did anyone think we were going to be unbeaten until the end of the season? one of our worse performances and it comes at a bad time, but it isn't over just yet. but tonight it is :D

They way we’ve played lately, I absolutely couldn’t see where the next defeat would come from. The lack of effort and quality on display tonight makes such a contrast it really is hard to accept. 

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

We have to remember up till now we've achieved absolutely nothing. We need promotion, not next season, this season, I don't want to hear any excuses if we should fail, for me that will be unacceptable.

Indeed, anything less than promotion and Bruce has failed.

• Like 4

Just now, Michelsen said:

They way we’ve played lately, I absolutely couldn’t see where the next defeat would come from. The lack of effort and quality on display tonight makes such a contrast it really is hard to accept. 

I agree it's really disappointing. we should have adapted to the game better. QPR defend really well in the air and we kept on persisting. should have tried a different strategy and the game might have panned out differently. I hope we learn from this and that we bounce back from this.

1 minute ago, sne said:

We are getting a lot of crosses into the box at least...

yup, tons and tons. but it hasn't worked against their defense. we should have switched it up.