Strong City

villab0y

I believe the best way for you to not be disturbed would be to avoid the thread entitled "Strong City" which asks the question:

Did anyone watch the programme about this last night?

No, Terry. I was interested to see what other Aston Villa fans who use this site thought about the programme. I did not expect it to be hijacked as part of a propaganda offensive by the Messiah's spin doctor. You have given me a fair bit to laugh about with your insane japery but as with all madcap humour it becomes tiresome quite quickly.

Of course, if I am indeed mistaken and you, Wayne et al do have influence, then if you bring some of it to bear on the game against Man City on saturday, that would be good. :lol: :roll:

Very well Sir,

If you are the site administrator and are asking me to no longer post here, then I will happily oblige you. It looks to me though that you are new to this site.

I did not however notice any requirements to the forum or thread when I joined it. Also, it appeared to have not been responded to for 5 days when I made my first post.

Are “discussion forums” for the purpose of discussing issues or not? I made my post and was asked questions in response to that post. Do you think it would have been more proper for me to make my initial post, then leave the site? It seems reasonable to me that if I am asked some questions, then I should answer them.

Sincerely,

Terry

No, of course I am not the site administrator.

I have not posted very much on the site though I have been lurking for quite some time. Though the duration of my membership should have no bearing on my opinions of your responses.

You are, indeed, correct about the timeline but having gone back and looked at your initial post, I am interested that you didn't say straight out that you were a member of 'this little group' and declared the position from which you were speaking. I would say that 'The Art of Deception' could equally have been applied to your post.

You started with 'I saw this film the other day, but I observed it from a slightly different angle.' Very good. :crylaugh:

I think it may have been more proper for you to have been more honest and obvious about who you are and what your agenda is/was when you only joined this site in order to repudiate arguments put forward in a tv programme. Your methods are of the invidious nature that comes with the territory methinks and are certainly no better if at all different from those of the film maker with whose product you have taken issue.

I apologise to moderators and others on this site if this is seen as poster and not post but this is beginning to get my goat.

As you say that you have responded to questions, could you have a go at mine about the Man City game, please. If Michael needs some underage girls with whom to lie 'skin to skin' in order to facilitate the influence it would make for a novel method of corruption within the game?

Oh and lastly - it is Sir and faithfully NOT sincerely.

Terry, please don't stop posting as Im sure there are many of us with genuine questions that only you can answer.

Id like to ask about the sex thing, you said the only pleasure Michael gets is through doing gods work.

Yet in the film when asked by Ben if he would consimate more than once, he said yes and when asked why he said something along the lines of..

Well do you only consimate once

To me implying that he was doing it for the physical feeling he was getting through sex.

Also, Id like to ask about Michaels son, I forget his name.

On the film he looked very frail and almost frightened at what was going on.

Do you think it is right for the children to be pushed into what can only be described as a 'radical' movement, at such an early age.

Or should they be left to make their own mind up as you did when they are mentally able to?

Also, it does seem you have found faith and peace and for that I respect you, many people in this world do very bad things and if your group can help these things stop then I suppose that can only be a good thing.

From snowychap:

I am interested that you didn't say straight out that you were a member of 'this little group' and declared the position from which you were speaking. I would say that 'The Art of Deception' could equally have been applied to your post.

In reviewing my first post, I would have to ask: How could someone read my post and not recognize I was with Strong City? Secondly, there was certainly no mandatory reason to state whether or not I belonged to the group in in my first post, and by not stating so, it does not imply that I was deceiving anyone. I did not notice anyone else stating clearly that they did or did not belong to the group, when they made their posts and observations. As soon as I replied to comments in reference to my first post, I stated plainly that I was a member of the group.

I think it may have been more proper for you to have been more honest and obvious about who you are and what your agenda is/was when you only joined this site in order to repudiate arguments put forward in a tv programme. Your methods are of the invidious nature that comes with the territory methinks and are certainly no better if at all different from those of the film maker with whose product you have taken issue. .

I made no pledges when I joined the forum or when I posted. Ben on the other hand did make us certain promises. I did not skew the facts, nor did I withhold any pertinent information as did Mr. Anthony. If you think I was dishonest, it is only because of the dishonest world that you live and operate in.

As you say that you have responded to questions, could you have a go at mine about the Man City game, please. If Michael needs some underage girls with whom to lie 'skin to skin' in order to facilitate the influence it would make for a novel method of corruption within the game?

If I am not mistaken, you did not actually ask a question here. Secondly, in my replies, I am not dealing with non pertinent questions or those which are simply nonsense.

From nickrogers:

I hope your parents can either save you or disown you for your own sake!!

I cannot know why, but it should please you to know that my parents disowned me almost two decades ago. They have gone so far as to lie to a court and a judge to keep my children from being with me. This occured many years ago when our group looked very tame compared to what had been broadcast on TV.

This seems to be an example of the great "freedom" and "democracy" that the Brits and Americans have been slaughtering peasants for, for the last couple centuries.

We are told the lie that we have religious freedom, but it is only true as long as the religion of the State is what we accept. If one steps outside of those boundaries, one loses all that he has to the Almighty State who believes it is God.

If anyone actually saw this film they will realise how pointless it will be trying to get any kind of sense out of Terry. The minds of these people are overflowing with nonsense and delusions of massive proportions.

Some old pervert with a beard has somehow managed to pursuade another 40-odd vulnerable people that he is the Messiah. He has taken all their money, had sex with their wives (and his own daughter-in-law) stolen the virginity of their daughters and brainwashed their weak minds with a huge amount of bullshit.

He said the world would end in September - it didn't. When it didn't he started babbling on about how he "will get a new body" instead, and changed the end of the world date to December (I think that date may have passed now as well.)

Terry, sorry to be so blunt but you have wasted your life following this dangerous fraud. He is not the Messiah, I guarantee it. He is an immoral criminal. No doubt he will soon be locked up where he belongs.

Wake up and get yourself out of there mate.

Exactly Villab0y.

@ everyone who is reading this thread:

When the thread was started did anyone imagine that it would develop into an interesting debate where both sides of the argument are represented, and you would hear a lot of opinions coming directly from the centre? No.

Dont allow people to waste that by turning this into a bloody schoolboy insult fest. You have the chance to engage with someone here, you might not get it again. Dont waste it by being an arsehole.

Quotes are from villabOy:

Id like to ask about the sex thing, you said the only pleasure Michael gets is through doing gods work. Yet in the film when asked by Ben if he would consummate more than once, he said yes and when asked why he said something along the lines of.. Well do you only consummate once To me implying that he was doing it for the physical feeling he was getting through sex.

The production crew did another marvelous slight of hand trick during that part of the film. He had the "Witnesses" sitting on either side of Michael and had them all wait a bit as he filmed them. Then Ben smiled at Michael, wherein Michael smiled back at him. When the production was done, the narrator added his comments about Michael having sex with the witnesses, just as the smile was passing over Michael's face. It was a brilliant scene. Now Michael was viewed as a sex

addict.

Another thing to consider about this matter, is that if you noticed during the interview, Jeff and Wendy were not sitting next to each other. This was because they were no longer married. They had divorced prior to these events (consummation) taking place.

Michael was told by God to do what was asked of him. He never once solicited sexual favors from anyone. These various acts that took place (being naked, consummations) are simply symbols that are fulfilling bible prophecy.

Also, Id like to ask about Michael's son, I forget his name. On the film he looked very frail and almost frightened at what was going on.

The question I have for you is: would you have thought that, if it was not suggested it in the film when he was driving through the gates for one of his many visits? When Ben drove in he stated that Jeff was thinner and grayer than the last time he saw him. It is true that most of us are not obese like many Americans, but we are all healthy and happy. We eat all we want.

Another great piece by the those filming, was when Jeff's former wife was telling her story, and the camera panned the over to Jeff who was leaning forward with his head in his hands while sitting in a chair. It was implied that Jeff was stressed or bummed out. The reality is - usually when Jeff sits in a chair listening to something like a meeting, he sits in that very same manner. I have watched him for years during our church meetings with his head in his hands (when happy as a coon) just as you saw on the screen. I can assure you, Jeff is not frightened, but is as a warrior and is in perfect harmony with his father.

Do you think it is right for the children to be pushed into what can only be described as a 'radical' movement, at such an early age.

Answer me this: Would I have the right to form a government and come and take your children from you, since you are likely in a cult (government) which kills millions of innocent mothers, grandmothers, and children from other lands? Would I have the right to take your kids away from you, since your cult (government) takes from you, by force if necessary, nearly half of all your income - whether you like it or not?

Our children (all three of them) are not pushed to be here. They want to be here. If you could have had the opportunity to listen to their stories, you would have known that. Here is another bit of deception which had to do with the two "children" who were removed from the property in New Mexico against their wishes, and taken to Washington state. What is left out of this narration, was that the blonde girl "Tiara" was nearly 18 years of age when this event was occurring. Would you like to have been kidnapped at 18 and forced to live in a manner and place which you abhorred, as well as being cut off from communicating with your friends? It seems to me it is the real "cult" who did these things.

Here is something to consider about cult behavior. On one of the previous suicide scares that our adversaries sponsored (2004), we had many State police and Child Protective Services (CPS) officials arrive on our property. All the children were separated from their parents and interrogated. This went on for hours as the CPS workers tried their hardest to find something wrong here but discovered nothing, because there was nothing to find.

Finally the Chief Patrolman, after watching all this sleuthing going on, shouted “this is child abuse” referring to the CPS workers harassing our children. He then ordered all state workers to leave the land. Cannot anyone have a lifestyle that is not sanctioned by the State? Who is harrassing whom? This is why God has come for his children. One can hardly live by their own conscience without the State trying to take them over.

Or should they be left to make their own mind up as you did when they are mentally able to?

Do your children get to make up their mind on where they want to live? Should not ours? Is it only the "mob" who gets to decide who keeps the children or do parents have some rights? My children have been kept from me for almost 20 years, simply because of my religious preferences, not because of any law that I have ever broken. My children have been brainwashed by the State (educational system) to believe in ways that are contrary to common sense. Is this religious freedom?

Michael was told by God to do what was asked of him. He never once solicited sexual favors from anyone. These various acts that took place (being naked, consummations) are simply symbols that are fulfilling bible prophecy.

Can you expand on this please. Which Bible prophecies and how are they symbols?

quotes from dundeevilla:

He said the world would end in September - it didn't. When it didn't he started babbling on about how he "will get a new body" instead, and changed the end of the world date to December (I think that date may have passed now as well.)

You have been led by your nose to believe what you have stated. No one will ever find any documentation (except those spoken by the narrator) which can prove this charge. It would have to be manufactured by your MI6, which is quite capable of the task.

Terry, sorry to be so blunt but you have wasted your life following this dangerous fraud. He is not the Messiah, I guarantee it. He is an immoral criminal. No doubt he will soon be locked up where he belongs.

How can you guarantee this. Were you sitting on God’s thrown to know whether God told him he was Messiah? The man has committed no crimes and I can guarantee he is more moral than you could ever imagine in your most sanctified moments.

If you're willing to stand by and see young girls violated in the name of some fraudulent Messiah, then you deserve to be criticized I.

If anyone on this property has been violated, I would have to agree with you. But since I know the facts and you only have conjecture and your own judgments I will have to say that you are only judging him based on your own moral corruption. It is a law that we will always see others as we are.