Nintendo Direct - Tonight 10pm

Fowlersrs

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think we missed as well they have announced crash bandicoot is coming out on the switch! cant wait 

Yeah I’ll be picking that up as well as Captain Toad and South Park.

Still hoping for an unlikely switch release for Burnout Paradise Remastered.

I'm another one who's never really liked Super Smash Brothers, granted I haven't played it since the Gamecube. 

I want Pokemon, Pikmin, Mario Party and Animal Crossing. Yeah, I like Animal Crossing, so what!? :D

The ports are okay, but I've got a switch for the Nintendo exclusives. If it's a 4 year old PS4 game, chances are I'm likely to have already it played it or I'd prefer to play it on PS4 and be able to pick it up for half the price.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah I’ll be picking that up as well as Captain Toad and South Park.

Still hoping for an unlikely switch release for Burnout Paradise Remastered.

Whats that south park game? any good?

53 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm another one who's never really liked Super Smash Brothers, granted I haven't played it since the Gamecube. 

I want Pokemon, Pikmin, Mario Party and Animal Crossing. Yeah, I like Animal Crossing, so what!? :D

The ports are okay, but I've got a switch for the Nintendo exclusives. If it's a 4 year old PS4 game, chances are I'm likely to have already it played it or I'd prefer to play it on PS4 and be able to pick it up for half the price.

hell yes there needs to be a Mario party. also Mario brothers switch and i really hope they bring Mario maker over. but i dont see how they can as the touch screen side has gone on the switch  and was useful on the wii u 

Â