Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

9 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

It’s a great idea in theory and the fact Wolves got away with it.. however I’m sure Fosun had dealings with Mendes before the Wolves takeover so they are pretty much friends. We will see what happens.

I reckon that anyone who is a main board directors of Adidas has one or two contacts within the footballing world. 

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

JT retired so no reunion on the cards. Thanks JT and good luck. 

Villa got the best out of what was left in Terry's engine last season and his performance in the playoff final showed it was indeed time to hang up his boots.

Would have been terribly exposed had Villa got to the Premiership.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Josh Onomah isn't in Spurs's USA tour squad

That is very worrying on two levels. One Villa have got him on loan again and two he is part of any deal for Grealish?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, striker said:

Villa got the best out of what was left in Terry's engine last season and his performance in the playoff final showed it was indeed time to hang up his boots.

Would have been terribly exposed had Villa got to the Premiership.

Would have been badly exposed at this level had he continued let alone the premier league.

Re Grealish, I don’t think we need to sell him now, but the fact that has is good enough to play in a premier league team suggests that one will come in for him. Plus, if a club offers £25m+ when was the last time a championship team was able to reject that sort of money? The thing that I am clinging to is knowing that Jack doesn’t want to leave, which will hopefully work in our favour. But I guess we’ll find out soon whether he wants to stay, play, and be a hero amongst villa fans, or whether money talks... 

1 hour ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

No thanks to Onomah……...would have Alex T back on loan though,

Me too.!

Think he would be a brilliant partner for Chester.

Definitely need some speed in that backline.

35 minutes ago, punkymonkey666 said:

Sawiris' brother owns a stake in FC Luzern, wonder if McCormack and Richards fancy a trip to Switzerland...

Might be few levels above Micah skillset

1 hour ago, dotcomsimon said:

8A9A08C5-15DE-42C5-9CAE-A233CA9B2F25.jpeg

Has he perhaps been made an offer by Swansea (is the inflatable a clue)? Is he waiting now for us to make him one that will blow their offer out of the water? :D

Â