Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

3 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Is it? ?  If he had come flying off his line like I would have expected on Saturday, Chester wouldn't have needed to make the challenge for the penalty.

My opinion that it was good news was based on him not taking up a loan spot. I didn’t see the game on Saturday, but I’m hopeful that he can be a decent goalie for us, once he’s settled in. 

4 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Is it? ?  If he had come flying off his line like I would have expected on Saturday, Chester wouldn't have needed to make the challenge for the penalty.

You want your goalkeeper going into no mans land in the 94th minute while holding a lead. Chester ballsed up and had nothing on Nyland who had kept us in the lead at that point

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Anyone think we will get a striker? If so, who? 

I hope so, but no idea who we would go for. Maybe Bruce has been "advised" of another unknown loan to buy. We need to get a move on though. Worst thing is that we end up with nobody.

Looks like our main target was Abraham and he wants to stay at Chelsea although can't see him playing much.

Who knows if there's a plan B but Hogan and Davis will be fit soon so in terms of numbers we're in better shape than last season if not a huge amount of goals if Kodjia gets injured again. Can't El Ghazi play central striker aswell?

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't worry guys bruce has it covered up front. A new signing and wont be a loan....

Screenshot_20180831-062310_Chrome.jpg

Centre half and centre forward........job done. Leaves us space to still loan another right back ?

• Like 1

Yeah, Tammy and a CB, and I’m happy enough with the squad to push for top 6. I think without those additions it will be a challenge, not impossible, but certainly difficult, especially considering the defence and the fragility of selection in CF

lets hope this happens....it is The Sun though !!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7141220/chelsea-tammy-abraham-aston-villa-loan-steve-bruce/

TAMMY ABRAHAM is heading to Aston Villa on loan ahead of today's 5pm deadline.

The Chelsea striker, 20, will bolster Steve Bruce's attacking options in the Championship.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Is Abraham good at reaching aimless balls hoofed into channels? If not I don't see the point - he'll just be a non-injured version of Hogan 

Abraham is better than Hogan. He might actually suit Bruce's "tactics".

Please just re-sign Terry already, he will motivate and organise in a way that young players just can’t.

im all for having a young vibrant team, but you do also need some older heads in there, and I think Terry did more last season to change our attitude on and off the pitch than Steve Bruce has in two years.

• Like 1

Â