Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

9 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

I'm almost certain we are going to end up with jt back at the club, there's no way we are not getting a centre back in. If for some bizarre reason Bruce decides jedi will be part of our main pairing of cbs I think we will be in big trouble. 

I would be almost certain JT isn't coming back anytime soon.  He is a free agent so the option of him remains open after the loan windows closes - but don't think we will go there - it would smack too much of the 'Xia Plan' 

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Plop considering sending Dominic Solanke out on loan.

Not a stellar scoring record. but he is tall.

Although striker  would only be 3rd priority on my list.

He would be worth looking at but I guess the demands Plop make on clubs who loan their players and the penalties they impose it they are not met may make a deal for him unlikely for us.

8 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Hang on, did he say "add cover"?  If he isn't an automatic first team pick, then what the bollox are we signing him for?

And please for the love of all things decent don't reply with "to play right back".

Gregg Evans will know next to nothing about the player ! He wouldn't know if it's cover or for the first team! wouldn't listen to what he has to say 

• Like 3

Â