Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

We've made a bid for Harold Moukoudi from LeHavre apparently - £1m loan fee with £7m option to sign. French Football Weekly have just retweeted that and are pretty reliable.

Except they still show randy as our owner LOL

55 minutes ago, SirSteveUK said:

Brick Sh*thouse ??

tweet also states:-:

But complicated for Aston Villa because the player wants to stay in France.

oY1AjX2.jpg

Being ‘built like a brick sh*thouse’ is an Australianism. It’s actually a complement meaning very strong. 

It's encouraging that we are actively looking for a central defender. Pity more than a few players seem to prefer to warm a bench or wait in case another club to come in for them  instead of joining us when the opportunity to do so is floated. I hope we have other irons in the fire in case this one doesn't come off such as JT.

14 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

We've made a bid for Harold Moukoudi from LeHavre apparently - £1m loan fee with £7m option to sign. French Football Weekly have just retweeted that and are pretty reliable.

Celtic must be starting to get mad, especially if we hijack another player they are after.

I bet they are still fuming over Mcginn.

42 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Celtic must be starting to get mad, especially if we hijack another player they are after.

Just wait til' we announce Brendan Rogers as our new manager during the international break :D

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

yeah we could maybe hire the Celtic scouts

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yeah we could maybe hire the Celtic scouts

I thought that we already had or are we just running a transfer policy of "buy any player that Celtic are linked with?" :) , If so, I hope they are linked with a left back and a striker soon.

4 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Only video that seems to be online of Moukoudi, nothing on YouTube really. Looks very good to me, very calm.

My French is a bit rusty, but are they labelling him the new Boumsong?

8 minutes ago, NeilS said:

My French is a bit rusty, but are they labelling him the new Boumsong?

Yes, it reads: The new "Boumsong" has arrived, he's called Harold Moukoudi and he plays for HAC." 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sure for every Tonev and Sinclair, was a Van Dijk, Wanyama, McGinn that they recognised ;) 

Further more, the argument does not affect Celtic scouting abilities , as Tonev, was actually very good for them. lol

They aren't scouting players for us, nor have they been able to shop in the same market.

Â