Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Why do I get this sinking feeling that even with all these highly rated players coming in, Bruce will manage to make really hard work of getting promoted and make the players appear far worse than they really are?! 

No worries sawaris/edens will probably sack him First losing streak we have and a new guy will come in and get them playing well and probably promotion 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

That's what happens when you have a hapless potato as manager. Sucks all life out of you! 

I think we all have that nagging feeling in the back of our mind, it's the Bruce way to struggle through to promotion, but for now, the signings are coming, we have a game under the evening sky, the owners are backing their man, we can afford to pay the tax bill. It's all coming up Milhouse. Save tonight, fight the break of dawn baby.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Let's just see where we are come the end of the season, a'wight pal?

If these three signings come off then we'll definitely finish above Bristol City and and have a fantastic chance of auto promotion. 

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

giphy.gif

I agree, i think we could sign Pogba and Ronaldo and we still wouldn't get out of this division with Bruce in charge.

I really want to get excited but i just can't.

16 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

That's what happens when you have a hapless potato as manager. Sucks all life out of you! 

Well that's by day, by game night he becomes...

Bildresultat för fatman

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

Going for the Del Bosque 4-6-0 formation?

Yes! We could line up with:

Nyland

---                      ---                                     ---                     ---

Whelan, Jedinak, Doyle-Hayes

---                     Lansbury, Lyden, McGinn                      ---

Bjarnason, Hourihane, Grealish

Kodjia

With Tshibola on the bench.

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

Why do I get this sinking feeling that even with all these highly rated players coming in, Bruce will manage to make really hard work of getting promoted and make the players appear far worse than they really are?! 

that won't last for long, if it happens.

Â