Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

57 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If you're doing some scouting try and have a chat with Bruce as we've got a couple of players coming through the ranks that may be available for a few million each. Michael Richards and Rod McCormack, 2 real up and coming stars that would be cracking signings. ?

Too young.

21 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Both of them are absolutely woeful! Injuries has kept Kirchhoff out for while hence why got release by Sunderland and Wollscheid is horse crap!

Fair enough - I haven't seen either play for years. I do think CB is a tough one to loan players for though. People don't want to give their experienced centre halves away unless they are sub-standard, and young ones usually have a few rooks in them (ala Tuanzebe). 

Kodjia, Abraham.

El Ghazi, Grealish, McGinn, Bolassie

Targett, Tuanzebe, Chester, DeLaet

Nyland

Bunn, Hutton, Jedinak, Doyle-Hayes, Hourihane, Green, Hepburn-Murphy.

4....4...****.....2

• Like 2

Just now, PieFacE said:

Elmo - Chester - Axel - Hutton

Hourihane - McGinn

El-Ghazi       Grealish        Bolasie

Abraham

Not bad!

I would not make Elmo an automatic starter. Hutton R/B & Targett L/B for me with Terry alternating with Axel. Even better.... 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Elmo - Chester - Axel - Hutton

Hourihane - McGinn

El-Ghazi       Grealish        Bolasie

Abraham

Not bad!

Just imagine that team!

Sitting deep soaking up pressure waiting for Green to come in late and nick it on the counter from a last minute punt from Nyland :D

Just kidding, looks like a really interesting team if given licence to play to their strengths.

Be tempted to put RDL in there if he can perform like he did in some of the pre season games.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Â