Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow that is exciting news. I wish we had them available for tonight though

I may be going to Villa vs Reading game scouting this  Saturday so going to be buzzing if both made their debuts. Decided to go Villa game this week rather than go to a League 1 or League 2 game.

Edited by Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, holtend4life said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/gestifute/beraterfirma/berater/413

mendes’ client list apparently, for anyone interested.

Imagine if we brought in Pepe on loan :crylaugh:

Would be hilarious to once again having to embrace a CB a large part of the fan group despised before coming here.

Most could get on board with Terry. Pepe, not so sure...

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

I may be going to Villa vs Reading game scouting this  Saturday so going to be buzzing if both made their debuts. Decided to go Villa game this week rather than go to a League 1 or League 2 game.

Scouting for who? 

59 minutes ago, sne said:

Imagine if we brought in Pepe on loan :crylaugh:

Would be hilarious to once again having to embrace a CB a large part of the fan group despised before coming here.

Most could get on board with Terry. Pepe, not so sure...

Speak for yourself. Would love it

Good teams have arsehole centre backs ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Scouting for who? 

I work for St Mirren.  but can i can chose any game i want to go to

Decided on Villa game as no other local games in area i cover West Midlands, Cheshire and Staffordshire (all clubs in those area i can choose to go to). But can go outside those areas if want watch any other game.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I work for St Mirren.  but can i can chose any game i want to go to

Decided on Villa game as no other local games in area i cover West Midlands and Staffordshire (all clubs in those area i can choose to go to).

If you're doing some scouting try and have a chat with Bruce as we've got a couple of players coming through the ranks that may be available for a few million each. Michael Richards and Rod McCormack, 2 real up and coming stars that would be cracking signings. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If you're doing some scouting try and have a chat with Bruce as we've got a couple of players coming through the ranks that may be available for a few million each. Michael Richards and Rod McCormack, 2 real up and coming stars that would be cracking signings. ?

He wouldn't hear the end of Tom Bayliss or Liam Roberts if i was speaking to Bruce :D:D Alas when i go Villa am nowhere near him! Had pic taken with Villa legends last time i went to game (Cowans, McNaught, Morley) met at Peterborough in the 1874 Lounge at half time.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

Interesting article about free agents on the Guardian. From our perspective, Philip Wollscheid and Jan Kirchhoff could be possibilities at centre half, and Huth of course.

Kirchoff qas absolutely woeful 

3 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

Interesting article about free agents on the Guardian. From our perspective, Philip Wollscheid and Jan Kirchhoff could be possibilities at centre half, and Huth of course.

Ja!

Tzey would form ein Berlningham wall unt defenden die Villa

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kirchoff qas absolutely woeful 

9 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

Both of them are absolutely woeful! Injuries has kept Kirchhoff out for while hence why got release by Sunderland and Wollscheid is horse crap!

Edited by Villan4Life

Â