Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Further more, the argument does not affect Celtic scouting abilities , as Tonev, was actually very good for them. lol

He got a longer ban for racial abuse than he actually played league games for Celtic ;)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He got a longer ban for racial abuse than he actually played league games for Celtic ;)

Sorry to be honest I got my timelines totally mixed up, I actually forgot we signed him directly from Poland and NOT Celtic ?

My bad.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I don’t know who’s that French defender but for sure won’t be worse than Elphick or Jedinak.

Get him and let him play beside Chester with Axel as a backup.

We need to change the formation and tactics we’re playing as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, El-Reacho said:

O'Neill did all of his transfers under the radar - nobody knew much about what was going on until it was all but done

yea but they should be all but done going into the last 48 hours

The problem is, that we will have so many players on loan, we won’t be able to play them all. I think we can only have 5 loan players in a match day squad, or is it on the pitch at anyone time.  Our GK uses one up, if we keep using Tuanzebe at right back that’s another and if we get a CD in that’s another gone. If we don’t get a CD in we’re in trouble anyway. We’ve just signed two wingers, one undoubtably on big wages,  so that’s all 5 loan positions used up. We are definitely in need of another striker and a left back would be handy too. 

Hopefully some of these players can be converted to purchases in January, provided the owners have a more creative way of sorting out ffp. Even so it’s a long time until January. The way I see it the only way we can play Tuanzebe is at CD, so that one of the right backs we actually own plays, giving us more options further up the pitch. Having your goal keeper(s) as loan players immediately loses you 20% of your loan options. If the rule is match day squad, then that is an even bigger problem as we’d use another loan position to a reserve goal keeper. It doesn’t appear that’s weve thought this through very well.

Just checked, it’s 5 loans in a match day squad. ?

Edited by DaveAV1

1 hour ago, El-Reacho said:

O'Neill did all of his transfers under the radar - nobody knew much about what was going on until it was all but done

You can forget waking up the day after deadline today to find we have signed Moustapha Salifou. Good times

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

You can forget waking up the day after deadline today to find we have signed Moustapha Salifou. Good times

Hahaha, this still has to go down as the most random signing ever surely? It didn’t make sense one bit, especially considering MONS domestic bias for signings. Very strange. I remember him coming on for his debut against Reading, we were cruising at 2-0. He came on for the last 3 minutes and then gave the ball away and they scored. Actually after typing this it might of been Sylla ?.

On another note, I’m worried at the lack of incoming rumours.

Â