Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

19 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

We've made a bid for Harold Moukoudi from LeHavre apparently - £1m loan fee with £7m option to sign. French Football Weekly have just retweeted that and are pretty reliable.

a defender 

21 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

We've made a bid for Harold Moukoudi from LeHavre apparently - £1m loan fee with £7m option to sign. French Football Weekly have just retweeted that and are pretty reliable.

Remember reading Celtic wanted him other day and hoped to have tied it up. Has the deal to them fallen through?

I read lot of Scottish Football news these days and remember his name!

Edited by Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Remember reading Celtic wanted him other day and hoped to have tied it up. Has the deal to them fallen through?

I read lot of Scottish Football news these days and remember his name!

Their fans would be really pissed if we signed this guy as well after Celtic's failure to sign McGinn.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Their fans would be really pissed if we signed this guy as well after Celtic's failure to sign McGinn.

Surely it isn't Bruce's idea if Harold Moukoudi signs on loan. Got to be another agent or someone else suggestion surely?

Wonder if more into it if it happens!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

What do we do now though? Reality is he's probably going to want 2 more signing, if they're having doubts do they back him?! Catch 22 for me. 

Not really. If we don't sign another couple then the squad is too weak to go up, regardless of the manager. It's not like we'll be spending loads of money.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Still need more striker options though. Kodjia is not going to score enough on his own to get us up and the rest of the squad won't chip in with that many either.

Wonder if Uncle Jorge has an ace up his sleeve? i don't like idea of Shane Long, this Tavarez too old at 29 and i am thinking flop straight away! I wanted Abraham here but that ain't likely to happen! And the suggestions the mail and that Alan Dicken makes with likes of Conor Wickham, Gary Madine and Sam Gallagher can **** right off!! Solanke i feel won't score required goals!!

Edited by Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Manager be more angrier. He was unhappy with his board

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Manager be more angrier. He was unhappy with his board

Would you take said manager at Villa if any chance Zatman? i like way you think on football related stuff fella!

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Aston-villa-veut-harold-moukoudi-le-havre/934722

Aston Villa veut Harold Moukoudi (Le Havre)

Aston Villa (Championship, English D2) has sent a global offer of about nine million euros for Harold Moukoudi (20 years), the central defender Le Havre (under contract until June 2019).

The French international U20 could however favor the Ligue 1 where Rennes has been working on his profile for several weeks.
Edited by avfcwills10

12 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Would you take said manager at Villa if any chance Zatman? i like way you think on football related stuff fella!

Yes but would he take us. Thats the big question. I think his ego wouldnt drop down to Championship

Â