Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

We in for Clark on loan? If true, just lol. We were so stupid with numerous transfers. 

that would be awful, he was mediocre at best at Villa i was genuinely happy he went to Newcastle and seemed so very happy about it.

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

We in for Clark on loan? If true, just lol. We were so stupid with numerous transfers. 

Another Tom Fox special. The only reason we sold him was because Newcastle triggered his release clause. Although I was over the moon when he left, he was actually surprisingly good at this level.

33 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

that would be awful, he was mediocre at best at Villa i was genuinely happy he went to Newcastle and seemed so very happy about it.

Thought he did well for Newcastle at this level. Don’t think he’d be a bad option tbh. Better than what we currently have playing next to Chester anyway. Although I’d like to see axel given prolonged time in the position 

• Like 1

Bringing back Clark is bad enough as means lot of people on here misspelling it and putting an "E" onto the end of it within his thread like last time :D

Plus he is an absolute s***house...

tenor.gif?itemid=5060392

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Bringing back Clark is bad enough as means lot of people on here misspelling it and putting an "E" onto the end of it within his thread like last time :D

And we now have a Clark and a Clarke in the U23s! Although Clark (I think) has just gone out on loan, so Clark could come in on loan to take his place.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Plus he is an absolute shithouse so no thanks to that!

Still Better than Elphick.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

And we now have a Clark and a Clarke in the U23s! Although Clark (I think) has just gone out on loan, so Clark could come in on loan to take his place.

True. Jack Clarke in U23 and Mitchell Clark just gone to Port Vale on loan

Also Steve Clarke used to be our ex Assistant Manager now at Kilmarnock!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Still Better than Elphick.

Not really that much difference but Elphick isn't that good either! Clark is on about 60k a week at Newcastle why should we bother doing these sort of deals again? thought we have learnt from Richards to stop doing these sort of deals for bad rubbish!! I doubt he would want to come back anyway!

Newcastle have just signed Fabian Schar for £3mil who is better than Clark there has got to be better defenders around Europe that not getting look in that is similar to Schar's level than we could get on loan than Clark and to be honest we don't need waste another loan for Defender!

Over to Head Of European Scouting Ian Atkins to pull one out of the bag!!

Edited by Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, striker said:

Clark would be a very good signing at this level if Newcastle also pay part of his wages.

No chance, know for a fact most clubs won't pay anything to a players wages it's very rare that they do. The loan club has to pay it!

Mike Ashley isn't going to subsidise anything for us wages wise.

• Like 1

Newcastle were able to get promoted with Clark as their starter and he did okay for them in the premier league last season. At this level, he is a good pick up.

We also have to be realistic. Do we really think we can get a better player than Clark on loan? Knows the club and has experience in this division. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

So now the criteria is that they have to be better than elphick? 

No wonder we are taking our time. We have a ginormous list of central defenders to choose from if that's the case.

I have to admit despite defending elphick previously he hasn't been great and does look shot on confidence

Can't afford to have that kind of cb in the team. I'd let him go if a team comes in for him and we have a replacement lined up.

Â