Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Yea we definitely need some long term solutions for that left back spot. I also don't think Hutton should be an automatic starter. We all love Hutton, but he we need an actual left back who isn't Taylor. 

47 minutes ago, Nigel said:

There is a difference between a a good pro like hutton who is doing a decent job out of position and a genuine attacking left back!

Maybe so, but for me Hutton would be the first name on my team sheet in this position. He is more effective in this position than he is on the right.

4 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Boyata seems like he won't play for celtic, might be good loan in

Potentially, but he seems to be a bit of a trouble maker (going by Rodgers) and we have had enough of them at the club over the last few years.

Would rather someone like Tomas Kalas who is back at Chelsea again but not getting anywhere near the first team. 

I hope we try and bring in Tom Bayliss in January if we can, interest from Premier League teams just before Transfer Deadline.

The kid would have more chance of playing for us at this stage of his career

I rate him so highly and saw him play 5 times last season and will at some point again this season. These type of young players would love Villa to target

Going for him and Jordan Shipley is really no-brainier as both will be worth a lot more one day.

http://the72.co.uk/113528/premier-league-clubs-lining-late-moves-league-one-starlet/

Coventry City youngster Tom Bayliss could be the subject of eleventh hour interest from the Premier League, according to reliable journalist Pete O’Rourke.
Coventry City could face a late fight to keep midfielder Tom Bayliss, as Premier League clubs are reportedly lining up a late swoop for the youngster, journalist Pete O’Rourke reports.

The 19-year-old broke into the Coventry City first team last season, as manager Mark Robins guided the Sky Blues to promotion to League One. The youngster made 32 appearances last season, scoring six and assisting four in an impressive debut campaign.

The Leicester-born midfielder made his international debut in the summer too, representing England U19s in the UEFA European Championships, making two appearances for the Young Lions.

Derby County made a bid for Bayliss on January Deadline Day, only to have an offer knocked back. However, City are set to face more significant interest for their new prodigy, with Premier League clubs lurking.

Back in July, when speculation regarding Bayliss’ future was in full circulation, he told Coventry Live:

“I have been offered a new deal and we’re in negotiations with the club.

“I want to challenge myself at a higher level and I don’t see why I shouldn’t test myself in League One and have another good season with Coventry, and hopefully get promoted again.”

Coventry City will fight tooth and nail to keep Bayliss, as Robins sees him as a valuable part of the squad, and is obviously an exciting talent for the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pete101 said:

Boyata seems like he won't play for celtic, might be good loan in

Yes, what we really need is a rebel rouser. 

I'll pass thanks. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Can I assume that Odegaard is really good on FIFA by the clamour for a player I have never heard of? 

Seriously? have you never heard of him before.

Don't play FIFA wouldn't know myself if any good in that as prefer watch them in real life :)

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Seriously? have you never heard of him before.

Don't play FIFA wouldn't know myself if any good in that as prefer watch them in real life :)

Seriously. But then I don't watch Champions League at all. 

5 hours ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Potentially, but he seems to be a bit of a trouble maker (going by Rodgers) and we have had enough of them at the club over the last few years.

Would rather someone like Tomas Kalas who is back at Chelsea again but not getting anywhere near the first team. 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yes, what we really need is a rebel rouser. 

I'll pass thanks. 

Last Belgian we brought in that was on strike wasn't too bad 

Â