Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

I hear a lot of good things about West Brom's Rekeem Harper whenever I'm out and about working in that area. Supposed to be an up and coming energetic midfield dynamo, which is the type we need.

Image result for rekeem harper

• Like 2

On 11/05/2018 at 21:25, Dave J said:

If we overcome Boro I would like to take Patrick Bamford off their hands - I think he is an excellent all round striker - he needs to improve his goal return without question but his speed of thought and technical ability is without question 

If we sign one player from Boro I'd bring Adama back

On 11/05/2018 at 21:25, Dave J said:

If we overcome Boro I would like to take Patrick Bamford off their hands - I think he is an excellent all round striker - he needs to improve his goal return without question but his speed of thought and technical ability is without question 

Would be ok if we stay in this league, but if we go up I don’t think he’d be a good signing.

On 29/04/2018 at 15:54, Dr_Pangloss said:

If we go up we can do better than Snodgrass (and Johnstone). 

Snodgrass for Hull in PL has a very good record. Johnstone is very good and will only get better. I’d sign both straight away. We will need to add quite a few if we go up so buying positions that’s are already decent in is pointless. We will need fullbacks, midfielders and a centre forward to start. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Snodgrass for Hull in PL has a very good record. Johnstone is very good and will only get better. I’d sign both straight away. We will need to add quite a few if we go up so buying positions that’s are already decent in is pointless. We will need fullbacks, midfielders and a centre forward to start. 

not to mention they're well accustomed to the rest of the squad and how each other play, although probably more relevant to Snodgrass. It's suicide to change every player, especially ones that perform.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

Of the teams going down i'd quite like us to take a look at Stephen Ireland from Stoke. Just looking at his stats from back in his Manchester City days and they look very impressive - I reckon we'd be a good move for him.

Pair him with his o'l pal Micah Richards on the flank and then spend £20m om Joe Hart and we're set for dominating Europe in 3 years.

Perhaps we can even get Yaya Tourettes if we give him a 5 year contract with £200.000/w.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Pair him with his o'l pal Micah Richards on the flank and then spend £20m om Joe Hart and we're set for dominating Europe in 3 years.

Perhaps we can even get Yaya Tourettes if we give him a 5 year contract with £200.000/w.

i agree with everything you wrote and think Stewart Downing is way underrated... also, add Wayne Routledge and Kyle Naughton to the shopping bag and we are winning the PL next season

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, slovenian said:

i agree with everything you wrote and think Stewart Downing is way underrated... also, add Wayne Routledge and Kyle Naughton to the shopping bag and we are winning the PL next season

What's Jordan Bowery upto these days?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Funny enough We was linked with yaya toure in some paper other day

Just saw that Hamburg have finally been relegated from the bundesliga. Think we could do a lot worse than bring in Lewis Holtby or Bobby Wood. Holtby still only 27 I believe? And out of contract. 

• Like 3

Lewis Holtby, God that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. I still remember every Villa fan and his dog raging we didn't sign him 5 years ago. Complete myth of a footballer who I still have no idea what he actually does.

He was shit then, he was shit when he signed for Tottenham, he was shit when he went to Fulham, he was shit when he left Tottenham, he has always been shit and I am guessing has been shit for Hamburg and will always be shit.

edit : Realised what it was. He was a small left footed player who floats about doing nothing which apparently makes you a player in a lot of people's eyes.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Lewis Holtby, God that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. I still remember every Villa fan and his dog raging we didn't sign him 5 years ago. Complete myth of a footballer who I still have no idea what he actually does.

He was shit then, he was shit when he signed for Tottenham, he was shit when he went to Fulham, he was shit when he left Tottenham, he has always been shit and I am guessing has been shit for Hamburg and will always be shit.

edit : Realised what it was. He was a small left footed player who floats about doing nothing which apparently makes you a player in a lot of people's eyes.

Stop holding back, why don't you tell us what you really think of him? :P

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Would be ok if we stay in this league, but if we go up I don’t think he’d be a good signing.

In terms of technical ability I don't have any doubts he is good enough for the prem and I honestly believe he is better than anything we have for the same reason - it's his goal scoring that let's him down imo 

1 hour ago, Dave J said:

In terms of technical ability I don't have any doubts he is good enough for the prem and I honestly believe he is better than anything we have for the same reason - it's his goal scoring that let's him down imo 

are you trying to fill the gabby-shaped-hole thats about to appear? ;)

Â