Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Only really seen RDL in friendlies or Carabao cup where it’s difficult to judge. He looked ok. Nothing special 

Based on that I’m not really that fussed he has gone. 

The injury has really impacted him if that’s the only team that is/was interested in him. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So James Collins definitely not going to Ipswich according to their manager, and is going elsewhere - gotta be us hasn't it?

It would make a lot of sense at least. We need one from Huth, Terry or Collins now, and we probably need to add to that in Jan. I would prefer Terry, but that might not be possible. 

Edited by Silent_Bob
  • Like 1

Looked better for West Ham than he did with us after moving back there. Perhaps he has "unfinished business" with us as well? Not my first choice but if we can't bring JT back then so be it. Axel should be first choice and JC used for back up/ rotation purposes like Samba was though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John said:

Looked better for West Ham than he did with us after moving back there. Perhaps he has "unfinished business" with us as well? Not my first choice but if we can't bring JT back then so be it. Axel should be first choice and JC used for back up/ rotation purposes like Samba was though.

Absolutely spot on John.

Â