Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

No more Natalie Sawyer literally busting out of a yellow clingy dress.....that's when deadline day....erm...died for me ?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 2

The highlight of Transfer deadline Day on Sky has been a reporter getting splashed by a someone driving through a puddle.

That shows how shite the whole thing is. 

I suspect we'll just go after loans now. 

Edited by PieFacE

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Federico Fernandez going to Newcastle, that will move Ciaran Clark down to 4th choice. Worth a loan bid I wonder? I'll be happy enough with Chester and Tuanzebe though and the way he left when the going was tough didn't reflect well on him.

Newcastle have a defensive injury crisis at moment

i mean we all thought we would lose Jack, maybe even Chester and we have kept both regardless of FFP so that's a success.

We brought in a keeper, a midfielder from a joke league and another keeper who appears to be third choice....... bit like Lambert signings could be good could be awful.

We had money for the left back so we are sure to loan some players now he hasn't signed.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

The priorities for me are still center forward and center half. I’m guessing they will be loan signings now, so we have until the end of the month. 

You aren't more worried about left back and wing than centre back?

• Like 1

With Joe Bryan choosing Fulham instead, this window has been more about who we kept rather than who we bought. 

Don't think we needed the 2 keepers, and John McGinn will probably be a rotation player with Hourihane 

But I'm delighted we kept kodjia, Chester and Grealish

Â