Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Tom Bayliss & Jordan Shipley who i have mentioned before tore Notts County apart in Play Off Semi at Meadow Lane for Coventry!! Bayliss scoring the fourth!

Hope we are watching these two as i believe both are going to the very top specially Bayliss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Falcao made his name at Atletico and Monaco didn’t he? By the time he came England he was no longer the same player. 

I’m struggling to think of big signing strikers from Portugal to England. They tend to move to Spain.  

I was struggling to think of many too. I thought Falcao went from Porto to Chelsea...  but I might be wrong.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Falcao made his name at Atletico and Monaco didn’t he? By the time he came England he was no longer the same player. 

I’m struggling to think of big signing strikers from Portugal to England. They tend to move to Spain.  

Helder Postiga :crylaugh:

26 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Can't we raid Columbia and find the next JPA

We will no doubt have issues with getting work permits for South America players like most clubs would but whenever Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City want a player from there they don't seem to have work permit issues at all!!

Gone are the days when we could find the next Dwight Yorke over in Carribean.

Edited by Villan4Life

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Tom Bayliss & Jordan Shipley who i have mentioned before tore Notts County apart in Play Off Semi at Meadow Lane for Coventry!! Bayliss scoring the fourth!

Hope we are watching these two as i believe both are going to the very top specially Bayliss.

I watched the 1st leg because of what you'd said about them. They had fairly quiet games so glad they came goos in the 2nd leg.

Do you have any contacts at Bodymoor V4L? If you were absolutely convinced you'd found the next Messi would you be able to get word to the powers that be? :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I watched the 1st leg because of what you'd said about them. They had fairly quiet games so glad they came goos in the 2nd leg.

Do you have any contacts at Bodymoor V4L? If you were absolutely convinced you'd found the next Messi would you be able to get word to the powers that be? :D

LOL i doubt very much mate have tried but Villa not looking for any scouts, gutted. Funny thing is i find out early next month if i will be working for Wolves as a scout. Bayliss & Shipley  are both good players and bound to have bad games now and again due to their age!! Looking on twitter at moment seems every man and his dog want their club to sign Bayliss and Shipley now after watching 2nd leg! :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

Just now, Villan4Life said:

LOL i doubt very much mate have tried but Villa not looking for any scouts etc at moment, gutted. Funny thing is i find out next month if i will be working for Wolves as a scout. They are both good players and bound to have bad games now and again!! Looking on twitter at moment seems every man and his dog want their club to sign Bayliss and Shipley now after watching 2nd leg!

Well is you need a reference I'm sure us VT'ers can cobble one together for you :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Well is you need a reference I'm sure us VT'ers can cobble one together for you :D

Have Private messaged Rongtian He (Mr Ho) about those 2 players on Twitter, let's see if anything happens or not as good to look at talented youngsters like these two to bring through as well as some good established older players specially if we reach the promised land again :) 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Have Private messaged Rongtian He (Mr Ho) about those 2 players on Twitter, let's see if anything happens or not as good to look at talented youngsters like these two to bring through as well as some good established older players specially if we reach the promised land again :) 

Can I get a % too if they get signed? :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I was struggling to think of many too. I thought Falcao went from Porto to Chelsea...  but I might be wrong.

He went from there to Atletico and then on to Monaco for big bucks as they were spending like crazy at the time. His scoring prowess up until then was very good and then he did his cruciate in the winter of 2013/14. He rushed back for the world cup that year and hasn't been the same since. Joined Utd on loan after the world cup and then Chelsea also on loan the year after. 

Since returning to Monaco he has had a pretty good 2 in 3 goal ratio in both the Ligue 1 and European competitions. 

Apparently we were in for him under MON but we opted for Emile Ivanhoe instead.?‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Since returning to Monaco he has had a pretty good 2 in 3 goal ratio in both the Ligue 1 and European competitions. 

Apparently we were in for him under MON but we opted for Emile Ivanhoe instead.?‍♂️

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Ryan Frederics on a free should we manage to beat Fulham in the final?

I don't watch enough Championship to know if he's good enough to make the step up-

30 minutes ago, sne said:

According to WIKI he's tall and has been out on loan to lower league teams most of the time.

But I imagine he's played with their U23's?

From his Wikipedia it doesn’t look like he’s played very much football at all, just a hand full of appearances here and there. Not involved with the international u23s by the look of it. Does @sir_gary_cahill know anymore about him?

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

From his Wikipedia it doesn’t look like he’s played very much football at all, just a hand full of appearances here and there. Not involved with the international u23s by the look of it. Does @sir_gary_cahill know anymore about him?

A bit more info on Transfermarkt, but not much.

44 games in total since 2015

19 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Cov fans absolutely love him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t remember him, is he any good? 

49 minutes ago, sne said:

A bit more info on Transfermarkt, but not much.

44 games in total since 2015

He is the lad who scored against us a few months back for Sheff Wed!! He's the lad with the giant birthmark on one side of his face!

Edited by Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Cov fans absolutely love him.

Really good player mate, i have watched him 4 times live now first time was last boxing day when Port Vale beat Coventry at Vale Park!! He has everything needed to be a top class midfielder! Tall and so composed on the ball for a 19 year old! Derby had a £1mil bid turned down in Jan for him after he was in the team and was one of the best players when they beat Stoke in the FA Cup.

Â