• Grabban
    • Hogan
    • Jedinak (Whelan 60)
    • Grealish (Hogan 67)
    • Bjarnason (Grabban 76)
  2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/18 at 17:30

Fantastic result and didn’t have to try to hard.  Hourihane just about held on to MOTM after a fantastic 75 minutes and dodgy last 15, possibly downto tiredness as he was everywhere. Grealish again was an absolute pleasure to watch and we are so lucky to have him, the weight on his passes are just sublime. Bring on the Wolverines.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Some said it wouldn’t be an easy game. Boy, did Sunderland prove them wrong. That was the easiest three points we’ll ever get. I can’t remember seeing a worse team than Sunderland. 

Still, you can only beat what’s in front of you, and we did our job. I suppose it’s a good thing when the game ends and you’re a bit annoyed we didn’t get a fourth or a fifth goal. 

Grabban was lively, and it was a pleasure seeing Jack back on the pitch. 

Hogan wasn’t great, however. No doubt in my mind who should be first choice up front. 

Good to see you involved my friend! 

• Like 1

Glad we won but it was uncomfortable watching, Sunderland look like the relegation haunted Villa side that took us down. RDM may have been a huge mis step but you have to give credit to Bruce and co for turning things around.

• Like 4

27891088-6908-4e43-bbdc-11e66e27aa55.png

Remember when we all thought Wolves would walk the title?

Well Cardiff are now just three points behind after beating Barnsley - though the leaders can extend that lead at the top tomorrow night against Leeds.

Elsewhere Fulham have consolidated fourth with their win over Sheffield United and Boro have leapfrogged Bristol City into sixth by beating Birmingham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42892844

250?cb=20180127221953

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Glad we won but it was uncomfortable watching, Sunderland look like the relegation haunted Villa side that took us down. RDM may have been a huge mis step but you have to give credit to Bruce and co for turning things around.

yeah - it's almost on par with what klopp said about us when they dicked us after we had given up...you do have to feel for them. under RDM i feared that would be us too and sunderland prove how easily it can happen

assuming no injuries and an extra day's recovery (not that it's needed after tonight) that'll do just nicely going into saturday

Result was all that mattered tonight. We’re expected to get past bottom of the league Sunderland but I thought they would provide a tougher test for us. Was very pleased they looked abject and a beaten team from the off. We were very sloppy up until we scored and then it strangely felt a formality we’d win and we seemed to totally control the game without getting troubled too much. Was great to get the win especially as Cardiff and Fulham won too. Fulham frighten me with how easily they seem to win games. We really need Cardiff to lose a game soon though to give us a sniff of jumping into second. They remind me of how Derby were a few weeks ago when they were in second place. Great to see us run out with a comfortable score line despite not playing as well as we can. We lack creativity and fluidity without Grealish so we need him back in the staring line up and great that he got some game time today. From what I’ve read it seems he slotted back in very comfortably and looked sharp. We need him for our promotion push. Albert too so it was good to see Adomah get 90mins.

Great three points tonight. Big game up next. 

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1

Terrible, terrible team Sunderland....as a matter if interest..How did the form boys Fulham get on there?

Edited by TRO
  • Confused 1

Â