• Grabban
    • Hogan
    • Jedinak (Whelan 60)
    • Grealish (Hogan 67)
    • Bjarnason (Grabban 76)
  2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/18 at 17:30

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

Not much to say about this one. Worse team I've seen since our relegated team. Villa didn't even break a sweat. Job nicely done and fresh for Wolves.

Great to see Grealish looking sharp. He will be massive for us on Saturday. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Good solid win, hardly hard to step into second gear though as Sunderland were awful.

We played the ball around well at times, although first half we were prone to pumping it long to Hogan as per usual. He looked a little lost up front, but worked hard closing the defence down. Grabban was superb, a lot more hardworking than Sunderland fans gave him credit for.

Our defence were solid as always, Chester in particular was immense.

Hourihane ran the show in the middle of the park, Whelan next to him broke the play up well although looked slow at times.

Second half, once Grealish was introduced the passing football that we have started to become used to came back. He must be frightening to defend against.

All in all a solid result and minutes under the belts for Grealish and Adomah going into Saturday.

• Like 1

Just about as poor a result as possible. I don't think there's a team in the world who could've lost to Sunderland tonight.

Every time I saw Hourihane touch the ball he screwed up. MotM? :blink::D

Want to see Hutton back soon. He relaxes my nerves.

• Haha 2

Some said it wouldn’t be an easy game. Boy, did Sunderland prove them wrong. That was the easiest three points we’ll ever get. I can’t remember seeing a worse team than Sunderland. 

Still, you can only beat what’s in front of you, and we did our job. I suppose it’s a good thing when the game ends and you’re a bit annoyed we didn’t get a fourth or a fifth goal. 

Grabban was lively, and it was a pleasure seeing Jack back on the pitch. 

Hogan wasn’t great, however. No doubt in my mind who should be first choice up front. 

Guess you need 2 teams to make a football match but that was pretty dire to watch 

on the plus side Adomah having 90 mins rest will do him good for sat 

Jack got my motm vote he created  more in 23 mins then anyone else did in 90 ... Grabban could well prove to be the difference between 4th and 2nd looks an astute loan signing , start him on Sat in a 4-5-1 with Hogan on bench duty 

• Like 2

Â