Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Their last eleven league games are:

L W L L W L L D L L

D

Whereas our last eleven league games are:

L W W W W W W W L D

W

We have different objectives this year, and I don’t think they’ll be able to stop us getting the 3 points.

Tough tough test. They gave us a tough game at VP and it was by no means a walkover and this will be much tougher, I feel. They're fighting for their lives and have shown in recent games that they can be resilient and have started to get some results. We need to play on the front foot from the off. Grabben will get some abuse but their stadium hardly has the intimidating/very loud atmosphere it once had as their stadium has looked quite bare this season so hopefully he can make an impact. I'd be surprised if Grealish and Adomah both start, if they don’t then I'd go with both Davis and Grabben, which has proved successful in our last two games, as Hogan appears to be redundant without Grealish. Even with Jack, I'd start Grabben as he looks a handful for defenders. Like the look of him. 

Huge game with us chasing Cardiff and with Fulham right on our heels. 

Edited by roonst83

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Got to be looking at a win here. No question grabban will get some abuse but hope he makes them pay if they do.

Nah, he's loan tied remember

:P