Weekends football 2/4 March/ Midweek Football 5 /8 March

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Juventus been terrible. Can't understand why Allegri thought playing Barzagli at full back against Son was a good idea, he's not far off 40!

They really fell off after the missed penalty decision. Hopefully, they'll stop feeling sorry for themselves over halftime.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I hate watching spurs. It still only feels like a few years since we finished above them most of the time.

It's about a decade.

Juventus haven't been that bad, they've just pressed all out and made it wide open.

Should of had a pen and gone 0-1 up, making it a different game completely.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Spurs have been good but Juventus have been disgraceful. Horrible to say Buffon is showing his age in this tie. He has had a bit of a mare

Been a problem with Italian sides in europe for many years now. Play the game at their pace and tempo and they can still control a game. Play at Spurs pace (like a normal premier league game) and they really struggle.

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Look at Dele Alli's weasel face lolololol.

He will get sent off without the next 10 minutes. Guarantee it.

He brought out all the party tricks at 1-0. Offered nothing at 2-1

• Like 1

Bit disappointed for Spurs. They were up against class opposition though and Juve should have had the first goal of the game with that penalty not given.

Only have themselves to blame. Spurs only created so many chances because Juve went all out pressing them.

Entertaining tie for sure.

Here's hoping Chelsea vs Barca is half as entertaining.

11 hours ago, Genie said:

I bunged £2 on Juve at 12/1 when 1 down. Hoping it stays like this :D 

I only got 6/1 :(

I did also put £20 on Delle Ali and Kane to each have at least one shot on target at 4/3 though, which seemed pretty much nailed on. Not a bad night. :) 

Â