Trinity Upper Opened

Kingman

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Gimme a break, I'm getting better with my typing.:mrgreen:

I meant atheist and indoctrination :) I only notice your spelling when I can't decode it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Why is that? I can't remember the last time we sold out versus Wolves. Last season it was 32,000. If Derby does not move from the Saturday and it is a win and get 2nd job, then I think that will be a sell out.

The wolves game should be selling out easy. Local derby , and we are both having great seasons. Talk of it not hitting 40k is poor,imo. Derby should sell out too. Our last 5 league games at villa park against wolves have attracted crowds of 32k, 30k, 38k,37k, and 36k. I think we view wolves like we do the Albion, we are not really bothered by them, but blues at home is always 40k+.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The wolves game should be selling out easy. Local derby , and we are both having great seasons. Talk of it not hitting 40k is poor,imo. Derby should sell out too. Our last 5 league games at villa park have attracted crowds of 32k, 30k, 38k,37k, and 36k. I think we view wolves like we do the Albion, we are not really bothered by them, but blues at home is always 40k+.

Na, Baggies way more of a derby than Wolves.

5 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Na, Baggies way more of a derby than Wolves.

Yes they are, and we dislike them more. I'm on about people being bothered to turn up for the games. We never sell out against wolves, or Albion. Infact, some games only just scrape 30k. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Predicted attendance 38.500. You will have a few more walk ups than normal today, so I reckon it will be just over 39k.

I'm walking, keep my seat warm, Ruge

Â