• Grabban
    • Hogan
    • Taylor (Hutton 51)
    • Davis (Onomah 60)
    • Jedinak (Hogan 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/18 at 23:00

They were getting upset at Snodgrass for admitted buying a few fouls but honestly they were mostly from niave tackles. They were complaining about the penalty, which is stone wall, correct.

Even on the replay it's hard to see the Terry tackle though. 

On 25/02/2018 at 08:46, Nigel said:

Sheff Wednesday fans adamant the match was fixed (here)

Now while I know what its like be on the wrong end of a highly suspicious officiating (Kevin Friends 'performance' QPR at home at home a few years back), its still funny that they think we would choose a game against a relegation threatened team to risk everything.

Come on guys, you were unlucky, it happens; but use your brains!

that is seriously embarrassing, i was expecting to see at least one post telling them to grow up.

Swarbrick had a good game.

On 25/02/2018 at 08:46, Nigel said:

Sheff Wednesday fans adamant the match was fixed (here)

Now while I know what its like be on the wrong end of a highly suspicious officiating (Kevin Friends 'performance' QPR at home at home a few years back), its still funny that they think we would choose a game against a relegation threatened team to risk everything.

Come on guys, you were unlucky, it happens; but use your brains!

I don't know if he is bent or not.  However, he'd made his mind up on who was winning that match before the game started.

:blink:

This match had NO fouls at all in the first half (I've linked to Metro not BBC since they mention it in the title).

The early kick-off between Norwich and Chelsea ended in stalemate – as well as throwing up a Premier League first of a half without a foul – as Fernando Torres’ well-documented struggle for goalscoring form continued at Carrow Road.

Okay, it ended up as 5-4 fouls (BBC this time), so there wasn't a clear disparity in the number of fouls by each team - but it is an example of a strangely low foul count occurring. These things happen.

I spoke to a guy who says he’s high up in the FA and he told me that Liverpool have significant pull within the football association and do not want Sheffield Wednesday (or more importantly Hillsborough) in the Premier league so they influence refs to give everything against us as much as possible to stop it happening. He told

me if we did ever get promoted Liverpool have a gentleman’s agreement with the French FA to leave and register with them and so they are absolutely scared of that happening. We’ll never get

promoted he said, he also said he knew he wouldn’t win the play-off final before a ball had been kicked as it had been determined beforehand. He sounded really

grim he did.

From that same thread.

Edited by omariqy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â