Pre match thread

roonst83

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ok but doesn't mean we have lost at 2.30pm

No, but did I say that? I said I had given up, it doesn’t have to mean you have to give up. In my view there isn’t anything positive in continuing to give Onomah any more chances when we have O’hare and Lansbury and nothing positive in the way Whelan play. 

3 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

No, but did I say that? I said I had given up, it doesn’t have to mean you have to give up. In my view there isn’t anything positive in continuing to give Onomah any more chances when we have O’hare and Lansbury and nothing positive in the way Whelan play. 

Sorry I misunderstood. I though you meant you think we will lose because those 2 are starting. My bad. 

Not the team I’d have picked but time will tell

my main worry is On Tues Grabban had a few opportunities to pass to Hogan and shot everytime .. I fear they may not gel as a strike partnership and I think I’d have picked one of them (Grabban) and not both

oh well , watch them both score now 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Not the team I’d have picked but time will tell

my main worry is On Tues Grabban had a few opportunities to pass to Hogan and shot everytime .. I fear they may not gel as a strike partnership and I think I’d have picked one of them (Grabban) and not both

oh well , watch them both score now 

Tbf it was their first time playing together and it wasn't for a full game. I think it's way too early to see whether that partnership will work. But let's see today! UTV!