Pre Match Chitty Chatty Bang Bang

TheAuthority

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce doesn't have faith in pairing higan and davis. He has countless opportunities to try them and hasnt

They played together for the full 90 minutes against Sheffield Wednesday at home.

I believe that is the only time we lost at home this season.

2 minutes ago, rubberman said:

On the bench though so must be ok to play? Looks dropped to me. 

He had to come off at half time on Saturday and Axel was MOM at right back. Why risk aggravating Elmo's injury? 

Seems smart to me not harsh on Elmo. 

• Like 2

Onomah?? Really must be doing something in training because he does **** all on the pitch.

No creativity in the middle so Hogan and Villa are going to struggle again.

10 hours ago, omariqy said:

Yes they did and Wolves do.

I don't think we play a consistent style when our best players are fit. We played a different style against Bristol City then we did against Sheff Utd then we did against Barnsley then we did against Boro etc. My complaint is that there is no consistency. Even Alex Neil has come out and said as much about our style of play today. I am not trying to complain too much but just saying that if you build a team that doesn't' have an identity and relies heavily on individual performances when those individuals don't play well or are injured then you will suffer. Whereas if you do have a way of playing (any style really) then you can still get good results. 

I think today emphasised my point. We played with no game plan tonight. Relying too much on individual moments.