Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Weathered anything they could throw at us very well there, they don’t seem to have much in our final third.

We have a few moments of excellent passing, but have also lacked the cutting edge.

Defensively look solid, Tuanzebe looks a good player, Jose was right, you can just tell!

Hutton playing very well so far (!) 

• Like 1

We have done well.

Fulham cannot break us down and despite having the majority of the possession they have not converted this to chances. 

We look more threatening and less likely to concede. 

I said a few days ago that Tuanzebe would play a key role in keeping Sessegnon out of the game, he has done that brilliantly. 

Bjarnsson and Jedinak are breaking up play very well and look very physical in the middle of the park. 

Thor had a wonderful chance.

Overall we look the better side. 

• Like 1

Just now, Barney_avfc said:

This is going to be a 0-0 isn't it? Wouldn't be a bad result a suppose. 

Would be a brilliant result. Fulham have been on fire lately and we have a shite record at Craven Cottage. I don't think we have won there since Gabby scored twice under MON

• Like 1

It's all a bit tentative by both sides.

We're trying to break, but Snoddy would be better on the right.  Elmo is treating the ball like a hot potato.   Barney is similar, but trying to pass to feet.  Conor is showing how limited he is I think.  Back 4 are fine and solid.

Hogan is chasing, but being fed scraps.

Fulham look tidy in their own half, but can't string two passes together in our half.

I think it's going to be decided by a wonder goal. 

Step up Snoddy, please mate.

We’ve come for the draw ..: remains to see if we can Sheff U it and nick one at the death

tv stat inside the ground said Fulham have 73% posession but we’ve had more shots (off target) 

Just now, tonyh29 said:

We’ve come for the draw ..: remains to see if we can Sheff U it and nick one at the death

tv stat inside the ground said Fulham have 73% posession but we’ve had more shots (off target) 

Not in my view we are playing pretty much as we have for weeks. Fulham are a possession side, I don’t think we are just playing for a draw.

• Like 1