Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

I feared after the achievement of 7 in a row and winning the derby like we did we might take our eye off the ball a bit today and that was before the news on Grealish/Adomah. A draw was probably the best we could hope for against a very decent Fulham side at a ground we notoriously suck at. Its done now. All about how we respond.

And Onomah is such a waste here. If Bruce still feels and wants to "break the bank" to sign him id have serious concerns

• Like 2

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I feared after the achievement of 7 in a row and winning the derby like we did we might take our eye off the ball a bit today and that was before the news on Grealish/Adomah. A draw was probably the best we could hope for against a very decent Fulham side at a ground we notoriously suck at. Its done now. All about how we respond.

And Onomah is such a waste here. If Bruce still feels and wants to "break the bank" to sign him id have serious concerns

It'll probably be a good thing for us, show us that we cannot take our foot off the gas.

It'll probably be a good thing for us, show us that we cannot take our foot off the gas.

Just now, Dick said:

With respect, a group of pros shouldn’t need that reminder.   Tbf, I don’t think the problem today was taking our foot off

• Like 1