• Bjarnason
    • Hogan
    • Onomah (Elmohamady 45)
    • Grabban (Jedinak 67)
    • Davis (Snodgrass 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/02/18 at 19:45

Stayed at Jury's inn round the corner Saturday night for a few beers with the lads, popped my head into Craven cottage when we left at half 5 last night and we still hadn't scored, nuff said. We need to dick Preston tomorrow. 

Sidenote: I think you can see why Snodders was unhappy at West Ham, zero productivity on the left, Tuenzebe impressed though, think him and Snodgrass could do some damage to lesser teams.

Given the injuries Brucey set the team up not to lose. It kind of worked for the first half but once they got a goal up the match was over. Didn't look like scoring as the midfield was hugely impacted by Jack and Albert being out. I thought Chester and Terry looked uncomfortable all afternoon with the pace of Fulham. When we have played poorer sides Terry has often had the space to start the moves off but on Saturday he was always passing back to Johnstone rather than going forward. Onomah was disappointing again which was a shame. If we bounce back in the next 2 with a couple of wins or even 4 points it won't be a disastrous result. However if we fail to come 2nd I would rather Fulham get it than anyone else as I would not fancy us to beat them esp over   2 legs in the semi finals.

Its a great ground but would be nice to win there for a change.  My last 15 away games with Villa is 3 wins, 2 draws and 10 defeats! Deary me.  Onwards and upwards.

Â