• Bjarnason
    • Hogan
    • Onomah (Elmohamady 45)
    • Grabban (Jedinak 67)
    • Davis (Snodgrass 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/02/18 at 19:45

The issue again was square peg round holes, you could see from the line up we wouldn't win, I don't want to jump back on the Bruce hate train, but the issue is he has no Plan B ever, maybe because we don't have the depth, but i felt like one or two of O'Hare, RHM and Green would be obvious starters in this match if fit. Instead we have again played it safe and tried to expect cloggers to play as wingers/attackers.

• Like 3

Just now, VillanousOne said:

The issue again was square peg round holes, you could see from the line up we wouldn't win, I don't want to jump back on the Bruce hate train, but the issue is he has no Plan B ever, maybe because we don't have the depth, but i felt like one or two of O'Hare, RHM and Green would be obvious starters in this match if fit. Instead we have again played it safe and tried to expect cloggers to play as wingers/attackers.

Green clearly not fit otherwise leaving him out of the squad would have been Bruce's oddest decision yet.

Some very strange people on this board...

A game I think which had been coming.  The good thing is that we get to correct it against Preston on Tuesday and we must be up for it.

We did..okay, for 45 minutes and had a couple of half chances.  That Barney shot on his weak foot probably being the pick.  Their goals for me were both gifts and not something I expect to become the norm.  We're usually much better than that defensively.  That said, I don't think Terry and Chester had much to do!

Snoddy looked better on the right.

Hogan I think is looking a bit of a shell again.  Apart from shooting and chasing down, I think he needs to get involved a bit more when we have it around their box.  Show for a give and go, don't just stand in the box looking for a picture perfect ball.

Shows how much we need grealish and adomah! 

Conor had another quiet game.  I've noticed he doesn't run with the ball much.  Maybe that's something he could improve on.

Axellooked good bar 1 or 2 moments.

Bruce got it as righr as he could given the circumstances.

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

Yeah we were on such a nice run in that shape, it might have been better to go like for like for Albert and Jack really. We might have been better with the ball.

Â