Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary/Midweek Football 19/21 Febuary

andykeenan

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Just no way.  Goes in with one foot, wins the ball - barely even catches the player.  I don't even think it's a foul! I have no idea why he changed his mind from a yellow card.

People want it to be a red because Delph/Man City/Pep, but I'd be fuming if a Villa player got sent off for that.

Delph got sent off for us v Sunderland for exactly the same challenge.

• Like 1

I dislike snake as much as anyone but come that was never a red, was a one foot of the ground yellow. if your giving reds for that you will be having 5 asides by end of 90 minutes 

congratulations to wigan though magnificent result. backing spurs for fa cup 

No way Delph was in control of his body when he made that tackle. As somebody mentioned similar to Seamus Coleman leg break

Though i doubt people will say Delph that type of player as Taylor got

Be no argument at all if other way around

I’m surprised Pep was so angry given how passionate he is about protecting ALL the players. This from the previous round.

“Sané will be out for a while – minimum two or three weeks, one month. We will see what exactly tomorrow. It’s his ankle. I have said many times – the only thing they [the officials] have to do is protect the players. I can accept the disallowed goalI don’t know why it was disallowed but I will accept it.

“But please protect the players. Not the Manchester City players, [all] the players. The only thing they can do is that: protect the players. Or it will happen again. The players are the artists and you have to take care of them. That’s why you are here and why I’m here. For them, the players.

:lol: 

Link

• Haha 1

Â